We are aware that some MP3 files have corrupted/black embedded album art. We are working to fix this for future releases. For those of you facing this issue, please avail yourself of our Artwork Finder.
Summers

Citizen - Big Mouth (Single) (2019)

16 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - May 13th, 2019

Genre - Emo / Alt. Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Big Mouth

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 5

THANK YOU

that bassline is infectious

love the chrous and the rhythm of it

hope this means new album soon

Honestly one of my favorite bands. They mentioned one last AYP b-side, but I'm not sure that this is it.

43 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

Honestly one of my favorite bands. They mentioned one last AYP b-side, but I'm not sure that this is it.

they replied to an IG comment saying this is new, not AYP sessions. idk if we'll ever see an mp3 of that one (in good quality at least)

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, highfivepunk said:

they replied to an IG comment saying this is new, not AYP sessions. idk if we'll ever see an mp3 of that one (in good quality at least)

Do you happen to have the track they're talking about, in any level of quality?

Last album never grew on me for some reasons. But this single is amazing, and catchy as fuck!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, highfivepunk said:

They have a special tour edition of their last LP available on tour that comes with that B-side. So shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of that

Can't believe they're back.

9 hours ago, xMXUx said:

They have a special tour edition of their last LP available on tour that comes with that B-side. So shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of that

i meant like a digital copy of it. i think the tour vinyl is the only place with it

12 hours ago, penispump said:

Do you happen to have the track they're talking about, in any level of quality?

nah m8, its exclusive to their tour vinyl.

• Upvote 1

This feels like a happier AYP with a 90's aesthetic. Enjoying this single

16 hours ago, highfivepunk said:

i meant like a digital copy of it. i think the tour vinyl is the only place with it

nah m8, its exclusive to their tour vinyl.

Pretty sure it's not pressed to the vinyl tho since there looks to be only a different sleve with a QR code to the song, everythin else is the standard pressing of the record. At least that's what I gathered from their insta post. So anyone that buys the tour pressing could just upload the song here.

If it is pressed to the vinyl one could still always just rip the song and then upload it, as was done with the Basement RSD single B-side for example

• Upvote 1

Was a little unsure the first listen but damn this keeps getting better and better.

@xMXUx I saw the post with the photo of the vinyl, in the top right corner of it you can see the QR code in the photo, I was able to blow it up and use a QR scanner app to try to get the link. But when it was scanned it it said that the link wasn’t active. Maybe it will be active later when they actually start selling the limited vinyls. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/14/2019 at 8:24 AM, AMNESIK said:

Last album never grew on me for some reasons. But this single is amazing, and catchy as fuck!

I'm in the exact same boat. Felt like I was supposed to be into their last album, but it never stuck. This single is great though.