We are aware that some MP3 files have corrupted/black embedded album art. We are working to fix this for future releases. For those of you facing this issue, please avail yourself of our Artwork Finder.
Lord Rorschach

Conductor - Icarus (2019)

12 posts in this topic

image.png

Leaked
Release - May 31st, 2019

Genre - Post-Metal / Doom / Post-Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

** @ConductorJason's band. Show them some love!**

Tracklist:

1. Go To The Mast At Dawn
2. Icarus
3. Catch Me
4. Go To The Mast At Dawn (Instrumental)
5. Icarus (Instrumental)
6. Catch Me (Instrumental)

Download

Support!

Facebook / Bandcamp

• Upvote 2

Scrolled through the first track, I like the variety  and style, definitely up my alley I'll check this out!

Production is a little rough around the edges but doesn't take away from the experience.

20 hours ago, Nick_7621 said:

Scrolled through the first track, I like the variety  and style, definitely up my alley I'll check this out!

Production is a little rough around the edges but doesn't take away from the experience.

agree on all what you said, loved the vocals

@Nick_7621 @peripheryb Thank you both! We're a new band (only been together about a year), and we were on a budget production wise. Definitely hoping to up our game on the next one, but the engineer was a great dude and really helped us make the first EP a fun one. Glad you like the vocals too, means a lot! I've personally been playing in bands for a long time, but only guitar, so this is my first band as a vocalist alongside guitar.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ConductorJason said:

@Nick_7621 @peripheryb Thank you both! We're a new band (only been together about a year), and we were on a budget production wise. Definitely hoping to up our game on the next one, but the engineer was a great dude and really helped us make the first EP a fun one. Glad you like the vocals too, means a lot! I've personally been playing in bands for a long time, but only guitar, so this is my first band as a vocalist alongside guitar.

congrats on the work! its really good for real, with better production with will be massive

I see we have similar tastes. Definitely hear the influence, with a bit of old Underoath as well. Good stuff.

@redeemer96 old Underoath is some of my favorite ever, from The Changing of Times up through Lost in the Sound of Separation. Thanks for listening!  

@ConductorJason Wow this is great. Was just scrolling through the genre forum and I'm really digging it. Production sounds incredible for low budget. I hope you guys continue to thrive and be really successful, cause I'd love to hear more.

Long time lurker here, thought I should send some praise your way. Really digging this EP :)