We are aware that some MP3 files have corrupted/black embedded album art. We are working to fix this for future releases. For those of you facing this issue, please avail yourself of our Artwork Finder.
Summers

Eskimo Callboy - Supernova (RAGE 2 Edition) (Single) (2019)

18 posts in this topic

image.png

Leaked
Release - May 10th, 2019

Genre - Electronicore / Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01 . Supernova (RAGE 2 Edition)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

I'M CALLING...THIS IS AIGHT

• Upvote 2

This is pretty decent, I like it as a whole, can definitely see it in a game.

Only thing that brings this song down for me is how the vocals are drowned out throughout the whole thing and its even more prominent during the verse segments, It's hard to make out the mumble singing.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Very enojoyable!

• Upvote 1

I LOVE MY DEUTSCHE BOYSSS

• Upvote 3

Those trumpets tho

LMAO they straight up ripped Wonderful Life. It's a good song though, hopefully it will be actually in-game

I fucking love this catchy as hell

Its a good track, nice lil song to tide us over. Sad they really only had vocals for sushi basically :O 

Can't wait for this game, looks fun as hell. Also a fun track.

Lmao no way this band is in Rage2?!?

I remember these guys from waaay ago..i always loved the song...Snow Covered Polaroids

Am I the only one who can't stand how poppy this band went after "We Are the Mess"? They aren't even recognizably the Eskimo Callboy everyone once loved them for lol this is literally pop.

• Upvote 1

Not bad. Pretty bouncy :D lol. Enjoyed last album a lot and love the direction they are going in. But the lack of uncleans throughout this bugs me a bit. Might check out the game too maybe... Never played the first one. Was it good?

5 hours ago, Venomborn said:

Am I the only one who can't stand how poppy this band went after "We Are the Mess"? They aren't even recognizably the Eskimo Callboy everyone once loved them for lol this is literally pop.

Yeah I mean, I don't at all blame them from moving on from lyrics like "Harder than your mom's cock" and "gay like a homofag"...but this reminds me of that awkward phase Breathe Carolina went in. They at least eventually said fuck it, we're doing EDM now, so I can at least appreciate just going all the way instead of this...half and half mess.

1 hour ago, ggl3dde said:

Yeah I mean, I don't at all blame them from moving on from lyrics like "Harder than your mom's cock" and "gay like a homofag"...but this reminds me of that awkward phase Breathe Carolina went in. They at least eventually said fuck it, we're doing EDM now, so I can at least appreciate just going all the way instead of this...half and half mess.

Oh yeah their lyrics were ridiculous and cringy as fuck for sure hahaha but yeah, their sound itself was just more interesting to me when it was heavier.

11 hours ago, Venomborn said:

I wouldn't call it pop at all, this is alternative rock-esque with heavier and electronic elements :)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hellion6 said:

Not bad. Pretty bouncy :D lol. Enjoyed last album a lot and love the direction they are going in. But the lack of uncleans throughout this bugs me a bit. Might check out the game too maybe... Never played the first one. Was it good?

First RAGE was okayish...I mean, it was slightly above average but it was not a great game :D also it had lame-ass ending

• Haha 1