mR12

Logic - Homicide (feat. Eminem) [Single] (2019)

20 posts in this topic

bg7wevf.jpg

Leaked
Release - May 3, 2019

Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

 

Tracklist:

01. Homicide (feat. Eminem) (4:05)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

  • Upvote 4
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other Releases by

Both of them went fucking HARD on this track god damn

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was homicide bruh they went in. I NEVER thought I’d hear Chris D’Elia close out an Em track hahahaha. Gotta love Em’s humor. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this song except the beat can be a bit irritating, and the sound they both kept doing towards the middle and end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the links not working 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn that slaps, not an Eminem fanboi but that's gud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuckin smooooooooooth. This is the kind of rap I can get into.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interested to listen, I personally prefer Supermarket to most of the the stuff Logic has been putting out. That is with the exception of the  TITS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DAMN. I'm not really a fan of Logic but he killed on it this and Em slaughtered it as always this is a banger and a half for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FLAC added!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could do 110% without the silly outro. Completely ruined the flow of the song. 

 

Everything else was fine i suppose. I didn't like Logic making his voice high pitched either which was really irritating.. Eminem and Logic did go hard. I just think this track could be way better. Logic's other singles > This song.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eminem's part was 10x better than logic's part.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Lord mR12 said:

bg7wevf.jpg

Leaked
Release - May 3, 2019

Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

 

Tracklist:

01. Homicide (feat. Eminem) (4:05)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Gotta be one of my favorites from Logic. They slaughtered this one! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

Eminem's part was 10x better than logic's part.

 

i mean, no shit.

 

they both killed it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2019 at 10:55 AM, dorathekiller97 said:

Could do 110% without the silly outro. Completely ruined the flow of the song. 

 

Everything else was fine i suppose. I didn't like Logic making his voice high pitched either which was really irritating.. Eminem and Logic did go hard. I just think this track could be way better. Logic's other singles > This song.

It was Em's way of showing love to Chris D'leia who has mimicked Em a couple times. And Logic thought it was good fun. It's also lowkey Em's way of basically saying "look even this comedian can do this shit better than you autotune losers." 

 

But I get what you mean. It goes from 100% fire to 100% meme.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SavageWraith said:

It was Em's way of showing love to Chris D'leia who has mimicked Em a couple times. And Logic thought it was good fun. It's also lowkey Em's way of basically saying "look even this comedian can do this shit better than you autotune losers." 

 

But I get what you mean. It goes from 100% fire to 100% meme.

Thank you for the knawledge on this!Image result for Knawledge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2019 Kingdom Leaks.