11. Winter's Wedding (07:45)

Total length: 01:10:56

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Bandcamp

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4

Other Releases by

Just listened all the way through.  My god, this album is amazing in every single way imaginable.  The transition from Swansong to Kenopsia was so beautifully done.  Easily AOTM, and this is up there for AOTY alongside Empath.  Stellar record right here!  Do not sleep on this one!

The title track is easily the most stunning track on here.  It acts as a huge summary "reprise" with the musical ideas from other songs mixed in here and it is just magical.  I was not expecting the trumpet in that one, what a pleasant surprise.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Anton Chigurh said:

Just listened all the way through.  My god, this album is amazing in every single way imaginable.  The transition from Swansong to Kenopsia was so beautifully done.  Easily AOTM, and this is up there for AOTY alongside Empath.  Stellar record right here!  Do not sleep on this one!

The title track is easily the most stunning track on here.  It acts as a huge summary "reprise" with the musical ideas from other songs mixed in here and it is just magical.  I was not expecting the trumpet in that one, what a pleasant surprise.

Told ya ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

8Nk56Da.jpg

6 minutes ago, Lord Rorschach said:

Told ya ;)

Who ever said I doubted you ;)  I knew it was going to be amazing, I was not expecting it to be as amazing as it was!  I listened through it 5 times today and I am not tired of it or anything in the slightest...  This is gonna be a "once a day" kinda record for me lol

• Love 1

This album is beautiful, period.

Been waiting for it since they dropped the first single, and they fucking delivered.

• Love 2

2.gif.4452593f36a2f3505101a484f098740c.gif

fuck yea! thanks, been waiting on this.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

This is one of the most beautiful artworks i've ever seen! What a fantastic album

• Love 2

5af8ad2d16d5b_die-groe-welle-vor-kanagawa_nicole-yuri-haensgen_yuris-gallery_hokusai-500x200.jpg.fef8d4b21c59f7d496279b441d98a60a.jpg

So good its not on Metal Archives. Lol. Hilarious!

Beautiful album full of emotion and life. Also probably one of my favorite artwork out there. That has to be hung up on the wall!

• Love 2

On 8/3/2019 at 1:23 PM, dorathekiller97 said:

So good its not on Metal Archives. Lol. Hilarious!

Beautiful album full of emotion and life. Also probably one of my favorite artwork out there. That has to be hung up on the wall!

lol we got blacklisted on metal archives because apparently we are not metal enough and have -core influences, kinda stupid but oh well not our loss. We write what we want! :P

Thanks everyone who has supported my music on here. Always appreciate the comments and constructive criticism.

• Love 3