After some back and forth with Google, we've successfully resolved the "Deceptive site ahead" warning on browsers! Thanks to everyone who helped us appeal this!
Sign in to follow this  
mR12

ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (2019)

7 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - April 26, 2019
Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. ScHoolboy Q – Gang Gang (2:15)
02. ScHoolboy Q – Tales (2:53)
03. ScHoolboy Q & Travis Scott – CHopstix (3:00)
04. ScHoolboy Q – Numb Numb Juice (1:47)
05. ScHoolboy Q – Drunk (feat. 6LACK) (3:32)
06. ScHoolboy Q – Lies (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & YG) (2:51)
07. ScHoolboy Q – 5200 (3:31)
08. ScHoolboy Q – Black Folk (2:27)
09. ScHoolboy Q – Floating (feat. 21 Savage) (3:06)
10. ScHoolboy Q – Dangerous (feat. Kid Cudi) (2:30)
11. ScHoolboy Q – Die Wit Em (3:09)
12. ScHoolboy Q – CrasH (2:41)
13. ScHoolboy Q – Water (feat. Lil Baby) (2:42)
14. ScHoolboy Q – Attention (3:21)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Other Releases by

Hell ya!!!

FLAC added!

What a great album. Not as much variety as Astroworld but so solid and straight to the point, being only 39 minutes long with 14 songs. I really love this album but theres 3 BIG letdowns for me: Lies (just dont like the song), the Chopstix hook (what the fuck was travis thinking? not a lot.) and the biggest letdown of them all: the length of Dangerous. That shit needed to be at least 5 minutes long. Like, what the fuck? This is already the best song of this year and its only 2:30. This is like making half of an amazing move and then just releasing that instead of making the second half. I am sad.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BrickFace said:

What a great album. Not as much variety as Astroworld but so solid and straight to the point, being only 39 minutes long with 14 songs. I really love this album but theres 3 BIG letdowns for me: Lies (just dont like the song), the Chopstix hook (what the fuck was travis thinking? not a lot.) and the biggest letdown of them all: the length of Dangerous. That shit needed to be at least 5 minutes long. Like, what the fuck? This is already the best song of this year and its only 2:30. This is like making half of an amazing move and then just releasing that instead of making the second half. I am sad.

Agreed, Astroworld had so much variety to it that chopstix makes you wonder why Travis would take the lazy route for a feature. Lies is actually one of my favorites, I really believe Ty dolla sign is pretty underrated and he owns this song. Three standouts for me were Numb numb juice, Floating, and Drunk. I really dug that it was only 14 songs, I really believe the 20 song rap album cliche is becoming ridiculous at this point. 

8 hours ago, Kapital said:

Agreed, Astroworld had so much variety to it that chopstix makes you wonder why Travis would take the lazy route for a feature. Lies is actually one of my favorites, I really believe Ty dolla sign is pretty underrated and he owns this song. Three standouts for me were Numb numb juice, Floating, and Drunk. I really dug that it was only 14 songs, I really believe the 20 song rap album cliche is becoming ridiculous at this point. 

My only problem with Lies is the beat. That shits pretty lame and generic lol. Numb Numb and Floating go hard, Drunk is great especially with 6lack, but they dont really stand out to me because this album is full of great songs. From bangers like Numb Numb, Gang Gang, Die Wit Em to vibe songs like Dangerous, Drunk and Tales