We are aware that some MP3 files have corrupted/black embedded album art. We are working to fix this for future releases. For those of you facing this issue, please avail yourself of our Artwork Finder.
Lord Rorschach

Brand of Sacrifice - Godhand (2019)

45 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - July 5th, 2019
Genre - Brutal Deathcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Begin (1:46)
02. Divinity (3:13)
03. Fortress (3:23)
04. Charlotte (3:16)
05. The Branded (2:43)
06. Hill of Swords (1:08)
07. Claw Marks (2:25)
08. After Image (2:10)
09. Beast of Darkness (3:01)
10. God Hand (3:04)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Jesus, this is fucking early.

• Upvote 4

wow the album leaking this early is not a good sign

• Upvote 4

They literally announced and released the first single YESTERDAY.

• Upvote 6

someone fucked up BIG TIME

• Upvote 5

PUT THIS ON TRENDING!! THIS IS KICK ASS

• Love 1

yeah wow, someone fucked up. single bops though.

• Upvote 3

Uh oh

They released the entire album on Bandcamp instead of just the single this morning. Tried to buy it in time but missed out. Got to listen to most of it in 320kbps so I have that going for me. 

• Upvote 4

i have the patience of a saint. i will wait for 320. also RIP The Afterimage, i loved Eve album so much

• Upvote 6

Poor dudes. This is too early. I'm gonna pick up a copy, hopefully physical, when it drops officially.

It’s a shame that they disbanded The Afterimage for this, it’s decent but a bit of a novelty band. Still, will give it a few listens, shocked it leaked this early.

Also you guys should check out the discussion on this band in the Berserk subreddit, hooooooly shit those people are angry at these guys 😂

• Upvote 1

I always loved The Afterimage and thought EVE was really cool. I was very sad when they broke up. Does anyone know the story of what happened there? 

18 hours ago, AllHailTheYeti said:

They released the entire album on Bandcamp instead of just the single this morning. Tried to buy it in time but missed out. Got to listen to most of it in 320kbps so I have that going for me. 

How? bandcamp streams in 128

This album jams. Feel bad for the dudes. Definitely support this when it drops.

Sharky that fucking avatar lmao 

9 hours ago, artiswar said:

I always loved The Afterimage and thought EVE was really cool. I was very sad when they broke up. Does anyone know the story of what happened there? 

basically no one bought the album, so they didn't make any money, so they couldn't continue being a band.

I guess, but then why did half the band do BOS? That band has to be way less profitable than EVE which was very mainstream-friendly. 

1 minute ago, artiswar said:

I guess, but then why did half the band do BOS? That band has to be way less profitable than EVE which was very mainstream-friendly. 

Creatively the band members were uninspired with creating the type of music for The Afterimage and their record didn't sell well for many factors, but also because it's difficult being a core band in Canada. I don't know why they went the deathcore route, but whatever who cares, they can do whatever they want man.

48 minutes ago, artiswar said:

Somehow they've just rebranded and are already touring. The Afterimage toured in the US like one time after Lumiere and had a bunch of hiatus/line-up changes. Guess they just wanted to start fresh and hit the ground running while they're hot. The Afterimage is/was my favorite and so I'm sad to see them go but BOS is still dope!

Side note: The whole band converted to BOS over time, not just half any more B)

Single is very meh compared to Eclipse. I dont think I will even bother with this if its just more deathcore. I really had high hopes for this project to breathe some fresh air into this boring stale ass genre. Shame

FUCK YES but I feel bad because they accidentally leaked it themselves BUT STILL FUCK YES THIS IS INCREDIBLE DEATHCORE RIGHT HERE.

Christ, this just feels like uninspired memecore, and that's without even sitting it next to Eve. 

4 hours ago, Scotty_Trees said:

basically no one bought the album, so they didn't make any money, so they couldn't continue being a band.

I doubt it was money. The band went for several years, and all of the members seem fairly well off financially (I mean, you kind of have to be if you live in Canada, I'd think.). You don't exactly 'just play' a few shows in Japan without either being well-off/stable as a band, or having a successful album. I fully believe their parting was due to either creative differences/directions or issues with Tragic Hero.

• Downvote 2

This album is fucking killer. The only downside of this leak (quality-wise) is that the bass is barely there (compare the recent single version of "Divinity" with the 128kbps version from this leak to see the difference in full effect), but that being said...the full 320kbps release in July will only offer enhanced versions of this already-beautiful-sounding album, and I cannot wait for that! \m/

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, k a i y k o said:

Christ, this just feels like uninspired memecore, and that's without even sitting it next to Eve. 

I doubt it was money. The band went for several years, and all of the members seem fairly well off financially (I mean, you kind of have to be if you live in Canada, I'd think.). You don't exactly 'just play' a few shows in Japan without either being well-off/stable as a band, or having a successful album. I fully believe their parting was due to either creative differences/directions or issues with Tragic Hero.

What I stated before was what the band members told me, but you believe whatever you want bro I don't really care either way.

Poor guys got their new album leaked so early... But it is a heavy one for sure. I really enjoyed it. Most deathcore is boring but this album is not.

This is AOTY boys