Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Famous Last Words - Scream (Single) (2019)

16 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - April 19th, 2019

Genre - Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Scream

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Other Releases by

Sounds like a b-side from Council of the Dead

I like the song but it also pisses me off at the same time because now we are getting only ONE new song off of this EP!!! I really hope they release a full length this year as well because if not that sucks

• Upvote 3

ezgif-4-691fb700c39e.gif.3ecc240b91235490915e500fd7210f2a.gif

Damn I love it. Sticking to their core and catchy

Wished the breakdown during the last bridge was heavier, but that's fine

I need more, nuff said

Wow I was hoping they'd stop releasing singles cause it's only like 5 tracks but I guess we basically heard the entire EP now aside from one song

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Prototype539 said:

I like the song but it also pisses me off at the same time because now we are getting only ONE new song off of this EP!!! I really hope they release a full length this year as well because if not that sucks

He had to make a fucking pop album.  *Eye roll*  I really hate these guys who feel the need to make pop solo albums.  It always ends up costing us good music.  

And I don't like this song at all.  I hope the last ones good.  Who knows how long it will before they make more.  Sigh.  

46 minutes ago, nineball4444 said:

He had to make a fucking pop album.  *Eye roll*  I really hate these guys who feel the need to make pop solo albums.  It always ends up costing us good music.  

And I don't like this song at all.  I hope the last ones good.  Who knows how long it will before they make more.  Sigh.  

I wish they'd do it like Get Scared, they released a FULL length album, and Johnny is also working on his solo career and it's actually really good stuff that is still within the same genre. I don't mind artists doing outlandish stuff like Landon Tewers for instance but when it takes away from the potential of more great music coming from the band it's a big letdown

ezgif-4-691fb700c39e.gif.3ecc240b91235490915e500fd7210f2a.gif

This EP is going to be the biggest Meh of the year.

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

1 hour ago, swanny3214 said:

This EP is going to be the biggest Meh of the year.

Considering they've basically released the entire thing already and most of the songs are the best of their career except this one ya idk.. but again it's only a few songs

Probably my least favorite. Still pretty good. 

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, DreamAgain said:

Considering they've basically released the entire thing already and most of the songs are the best of their career except this one ya idk.. but again it's only a few songs

No way is this EP their best work. There is just no way. This stuff is the definition of mediocre. 

But whatever floats ya boat. 

• Upvote 1

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

11 hours ago, DreamAgain said:

Bruh wut? Seriously? Better than Two-Faced Charade? Council of A Dead? 

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, swanny3214 said:

No way is this EP their best work. There is just no way. This stuff is the definition of mediocre. 

But whatever floats ya boat. 

This song in particular isn't that great but The Game and No Walls is some of the best material they've released.  Better than anything off their last album that's for damn sure.

1 hour ago, DreamAgain said:

This song in particular isn't that great but The Game and No Walls is some of the best material they've released.  Better than anything off their last album that's for damn sure.

Your Escape alone would destroy all of these tracks with just the guitar riff. These singles are great for the fans, but are nothing special that's for sure. 

chorus is kinda silly and the pre-breakdown is dumb. otherwise, it's great

20200902_221303.jpg