Lord Rorschach

After the Burial - Evergreen (2019)

76 posts in this topic

This is a good album but not even close to Dig Deep level.

• Upvote 1

Rest in peace Justin Lowe.

• Upvote 1

Good to hear them still releasing quality material since Justin died 4 years ago. I remember seeing them live 7-8 years ago and they had to stop their set, someone broke their back in the mosh pit

• Upvote 2

🚨 BANGER ALERT!! 🚨 

this record bops hard and memes hard as well

this is my first album of theirs I've listened to, and it seems that I need to dig deeper into their discography

🚨 BANGER ALERT!! 🚨

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Evanwiger said:

11/26 is one of my favorites on the album. It's almost ruined with that GODDAMN fade out on that track. It's a beautiful solo at the end. Let. It. Play. Out. 😩 

People miss the point on this album. It grooves hard with fantastic melidies with crushing tones. Solid 8.2/10 for me. 

OH HELL YEAH THANKS LORD!!!!

I rather hear the same band with same sound than 3 to 5 sounds of other bands in one band. If I want to hear other bands, then I will listen to those other bands if I want, not be forced to listen to other things I do not want to listen to.

Good to still see bands sticking mostly to what they started with or close to it. The ones changing to something they weren't in the first place can FO!

22 hours ago, IbanezPlayer124 said:

I get what you mean, this band is cursed when it comes to have a proper mix

I don't know why either because they always have great engineers on these albums. Rareform has the best production out of their whole discography, and that was released like 10 years ago. Dig Deep sounded pretty good instrumentally, then the vocals come in and it's like....why does he sound like he's screaming into a tin can???

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, neebnoob18 said:

🚨 BANGER ALERT!! 🚨 

this record bops hard and memes hard as well

this is my first album of theirs I've listened to, and it seems that I need to dig deeper into their discography

🚨 BANGER ALERT!! 🚨

I get what you did there with the dig deep pun.  Check out the songs Berserker, Cursing Akhenaten, Neo Seoul, A Wolf Amongst Ravens, Your Troubles Will Cease..., and the mindblowing Pi (the Mercury God of Infinity).  

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

I get what you did there with the dig deep pun.  Check out the songs Berserker, Cursing Akhenaten, Neo Seoul, A Wolf Amongst Ravens, Your Troubles Will Cease..., and the mindblowing Pi (the Mercury God of Infinity).  

will definitely do

4 hours ago, Vinny554 said:

I don't know why either because they always have great engineers on these albums. Rareform has the best production out of their whole discography, and that was released like 10 years ago. Dig Deep sounded pretty good instrumentally, then the vocals come in and it's like....why does he sound like he's screaming into a tin can???

The Re-recorded Rareform, yes.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I think this album is great, so many groovy, impressive, energetic moments packaged in their own djenty style.

huge

download now. a ver que tal esta esta banda ya que no la he escuchado

very good disc, thank you again!!