Rorschach

Alpha Wolf - Fault (EP) (2019)

45 posts in this topic

On 4/17/2019 at 3:10 AM, Venomborn said:

All these Dealer-praisers on an Alpha Wolf post, and I'm here thinking this EP is much better haha. I really enjoy both, but holy fuck does Alpha Wolf kill it with this new vocalist.

Wasn't the vocalist of Dealer/ex-vocalist of Alpha Wolf accused of sexual assault anyway that got him  rightfully removed from the band? I get separating the art from the artist...but he's kindaaaaa a total piece of shit if that's true.

Allegations were wrong, go look it up.

Also, found out about these and Dealer only like a week ago and I've loved both since then. Need more music like this.

• Upvote 1

1218015982_KLSigsmaller.jpg.ab4a9f73146d9c51a558272ed55040eb.jpg

Other Releases by

Thought I'd check out Alpha Wolf's new EP cos I'm a sucker for nu metalcore. First line I hear "YOU'RE JUST A PUSSY-" stopped and skipped. Sorry but those lyrics are just too intellectual for me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

People who listened to the 128 kbps leaked version of this and compared it to the 320 kbps or whatever quality you listen to of Dealer are a bunch of asshats. 

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1

PSP JEsus.gif

This shit slaps! I would give this a 9.5/10 and Dealer and 8/10. I want full albums from both these bands!!!

PSP JEsus.gif

Banger all the way through. Would have liked if Black Mamba was officially apart of it but it's still good.
8/10, It was lacking something that Mono had, can't think of what it is though. 

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

8 hours ago, Seek-n-Strike said:

Thought I'd check out Alpha Wolf's new EP cos I'm a sucker for nu metalcore. First line I hear "YOU'RE JUST A PUSSY-" stopped and skipped. Sorry but those lyrics are just too intellectual for me.

Youre gonna piss off a lot of street people with that attitude :). By the way that song was a crazy ass song you "skipped"

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Frak The Gods said:

People who listened to the 128 kbps leaked version of this and compared it to the 320 kbps or whatever quality you listen to of Dealer are a bunch of asshats. 

It's not like I listened to Sub-zero a fuckton of times because it's one of their best songs while I listened to No Name a few times and never again and the rest of the EP is close to that level except for the last two songs? Still a good and bouncy EP just much more samey.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Fixed :) ce85f9ea40ada5b8974d755417dccf66.png

PSP JEsus.gif

This is actually really good I like both this and Dealer hope we get more music like this looking forward to full lengths from both bands

giphy (2).gif

Tried to like this, I couldn't.

It's just not very memorable to me.

I feel like they've kinda lost their edge.

Of course, that's just me.

• Upvote 1

I never liked anything from this band, and I thought Dealer was awful and cringey, but this is.... actually pretty good, I'll  jam this again. 

I still love this band but the edge they lost was Aidan, which is why they're getting compared to dealer. Oh well, I'm a huge fan of both, full leeennnngths.

this band SLAAYS. hot damn. :pizza::pizza::pizza:

• Love 1

giphy-2.gif

"Russian Roulette" is the motherfucking jam. Been in love with this EP recently and this song is the biggest highlight for me.

YOU KNOW YOU'RE ROTTING YOUR TEETH

WHEN YOU KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

• Love 1

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.