04. Fault (0:44)
05. Sub-Zero (3:09)
06. The Lonely Bones (3:50)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

YES. Can’t wait to hear this. They’re one of my favorite nu-metalcore bands at the moment.

Definitely gonna give a listen later. Hyped. What a good Tuesday. 

• Upvote 1

Goes harder than ''Dealer'' most of the time. Even though Dealer have interesting moments.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dealer is superior tbh. Sub-zero was fantastic, but the first four songs are barely good and sort of feel to not have the same effort put into as the last two imo. Meanwhile Dealer's every single was fucking fire and then they also had some unexpected moments in the rest of the EP.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Dealer are far superior. Plus, the rhythm guitarist looks like a low-level anime fodder villain.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hell the fuck yeah, gonna have this playing right after Dealer. Both EPs are my favorite of this year, but I've gotta go with Dealer. The lyricism is much better IMO

• Upvote 1

Dealer Dealer Dealer..bro, can we enjoy both bands? For fucks sake.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 3

oh my spirit breaker goes SO hard

Putting black mamba after no name was probably a smart move by me. Still hell of an ep man

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, desk said:

Dealer is superior tbh. Sub-zero was fantastic, but the first four songs are barely good and sort of feel to not have the same effort put into as the last two imo. Meanwhile Dealer's every single was fucking fire and then they also had some unexpected moments in the rest of the EP.

I wanted to add to this, but you already said everything I was gonna say. Alpha Wolf EP is good. Dealer EP is AMAZING.

• Upvote 1

All these Dealer-praisers on an Alpha Wolf post, and I'm here thinking this EP is much better haha. I really enjoy both, but holy fuck does Alpha Wolf kill it with this new vocalist.

Wasn't the vocalist of Dealer/ex-vocalist of Alpha Wolf accused of sexual assault anyway that got him  rightfully removed from the band? I get separating the art from the artist...but he's kindaaaaa a total piece of shit if that's true.

7 hours ago, Gvmbit said:

Dealer Dealer Dealer..bro, can we enjoy both bands? For fucks sake.

I don’t think anyone is not enjoying both bands my guy. These two EPs have been my most anticipated of the year, and have been a hot topic on the site. There ain’t nothin’ negative here

Holy shit this ep goes hard :O 

Can people shut the fuck up about Dealer. Sure their EP was good but both bands are completely separate and don't need to be compared as if they're competing against their each other 

• Downvote 2

Let me guess, they're fav bands are KL and Vein. Also saw them live for the first time last Friday and the cringe was real lol

6 minutes ago, xMXUx said:

Let me guess, they're fav bands are KL and Vein. Also saw them live for the first time last Friday and the cringe was real lol

I dunno how you guessed that considering KL, AW, and Vein all started around 2013, and have all released music that sounded drastically different from their current sounds or what each band sounds like. Different writing styles, different song structures. Educate yourself homie

2 minutes ago, DeadMilk said:

I dunno how you guessed that considering KL, AW, and Vein all started around 2013, and have all released music that sounded drastically different from their current sounds or what each band sounds like. Different writing styles, different song structures. Educate yourself homie

I guessed that by what they sounded like and how they acted on stage when I saw them last Friday. Especially the barking that they had in multiple songs just sounded like a complete KL rip off. But people seem to like them, so good for them

2 hours ago, xMXUx said:

I guessed that by what they sounded like and how they acted on stage when I saw them last Friday. Especially the barking that they had in multiple songs just sounded like a complete KL rip off. But people seem to like them, so good for them

I like how as soon as someone has barking its a KL rip off. How does that even make sense?

1 minute ago, Seabas said:

I like how as soon as someone has barking its a KL rip off. How does that even make sense?

Cause the were the first to do it, duh

I like every song on this ep besides fault. I thought we were getting 4 new full tracks not just 3 and a crappy interlude. It really rubs me the wrong way when bands do that, I'd rather it just not be there it all. It literally adds nothing to the album and doesn't even musically lead into sub zero. 

• Upvote 3

Also I don't really like the term "nu metalcore" because it's not really accurate most of the time. This is just metalcore with nu metal influences, whereas I would consider afterlife and my enemies & I "nu metalcore" since nu metal is the backbone of those band's sounds. 

320 added!

• Love 1

FLAC added!