Your Last Chance - Lost Ones (2016)

8 posts in this topic

n8OGqJ6.jpg

Leaked

Release - March 26, 2016

Genre - Post Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Severance (feat. Jeremy Schaeffer of Earth Groans)

2. Father Figure

3. Interlude

4. Lost Ones

5. Sunnyvale Lays In Ruin

6. Into The Deep

Downloads

Support!

I don't really like the cleans but it's not bad. Thanks

Guest Anthony Fantano

It's just another water drop in the big ocean of generic post hardcore music. I don't know if they are ripping each other off or trying to copy something some band has done years ago and was succesfull with that, but it was just another déjà vu moment as I listened through this. Not one outstanding song. Same old lyrics, same old guitars and same old drums.

You can call this generic, but I still love it!

It's just another water drop in the big ocean of generic post hardcore music. I don't know if they are ripping each other off or trying to copy something some band has done years ago and was succesfull with that, but it was just another déjà vu moment as I listened through this. Not one outstanding song. Same old lyrics, same old guitars and same old drums.

Using the name and picture of a retard to make retarded comments. What's the point?

After previewing that Sunnyvale song, I think I'm probably not going to download this lol. I legitimately thought the clean singer was a female initially. 

yea, you must listen to all original bands that have no influences. Try harder.