We are aware that some MP3 files have corrupted/black embedded album art. We are working to fix this for future releases. For those of you facing this issue, please avail yourself of our Artwork Finder.
calla

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Planet B (Single) (2019)

13 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - April 14th, 2019
Genre - Thrash Metal, Stoner Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Planet B (3:55)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I am SERIOUSLY hoping these guys do more with this sound, I'm digging this extremely hard. I've always been more of a fan of the more abrasive, heavier psych stuff like Nonagon.

• Upvote 2

These dudes are legit the best band touring right now. Absolutely love this sound from them.

Also note that this song is not on the track list for 'Fishing for Fishies' so I would be expecting another album announcement for 2019, that would be a very Gizzard thing to do.

2 minutes ago, Poon Sauce McNasty said:

These dudes are legit the best band touring right now. Absolutely love this sound from them.

Also note that this song is not on the track list for 'Fishing for Fishies' so I would be expecting another album announcement for 2019, that would be a very Gizzard thing to do.

if they put out a full album of thrashier tracks like this and "the great chain of being" they might actually contest whatever Thee Oh Sees have cooking this year. time shall tell.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Ashtiel said:

if they put out a full album of thrashier tracks like this and "the great chain of being" they might actually contest whatever Thee Oh Sees have cooking this year. time shall tell.

What are their best albums to check out first?

2 minutes ago, BungleMan said:

What are their best albums to check out first?

thee oh sees or king gizzard?

8 minutes ago, Ashtiel said:

thee oh sees or king gizzard?

gizzard

2 hours ago, BungleMan said:

gizzard

nonagon infinity or i'm in your mind fuzz imo

but all of their albums have unique qualities to them

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BungleMan said:

gizzard

If you want their heaviest stuff I would even recommend Murder of the Universe over Nonagon. Still, Nonagon is my favorite.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, julianmvf said:

If you want their heaviest stuff I would even recommend Murder of the Universe over Nonagon. Still, Nonagon is my favorite.

nonagon is one of the best thing of this decade

20 minutes ago, peripheryb said:

nonagon is one of the best thing of this decade

Yeah I just listened to a couple of their albums and nothing came close to nonagon for me.  Fuzz was pretty good and so was murder but the spoken word kind of ruined it for me.

54 minutes ago, BungleMan said:

Yeah I just listened to a couple of their albums and nothing came close to nonagon for me.  Fuzz was pretty good and so was murder but the spoken word kind of ruined it for me.

after nonagon they got their style I guess,  listen their albums after that one, but, all their albums sounds different and they put at least twice at a year so ..