Sign in to follow this  
Lord Rorschach

AVIANA - Heavy Feather (Single) (2019)

10 posts in this topic

Pumped for this shit. 

• Upvote 1

Oh shit this is perfect !!! So happy to see these guys with The Word Alive next month

• Upvote 1

Their new vocalist is so sick! 

Hot damnnnn this is SO good. Their last album was incredible and it sounds like they've refined and matured their sound. Those lows are fantastic and I love the cleans - reminds me of good old-school Northlane and Erra... And that says a LOT ❤️ Please tell me they're working on a new album?

I guess this confirms the Invent Animate rumors then? 

The mix is thicc, but something about this makes it feel...a little generic? I enjoy it, and there were a few songs on their first album that were a bit grating on the ears...but I'm not fully sold on it yet. 

3 minutes ago, ggl3dde said:

The mix is thicc, but something about this makes it feel...a little generic? I enjoy it, and there were a few songs on their first album that were a bit grating on the ears...but I'm not fully sold on it yet. 

Genericc*

• Haha 1

Shits a banger! Can't wait of new album to drop

On 4/11/2019 at 10:12 PM, ggl3dde said:

I feel like the word "Generic" has taken way to much extent in that genre...To be honest it frustrates me when someone use this word to describe a song each time it has been heard frequently, because yeah forget it there's not that many ways most bands could reinvent the wheel.. Yeah it has a similar structure to many many metalcore songs, but I wouldn't go as far as call it generic.