mR12

In Her Own Words - Steady Glow (2019)

14 posts in this topic

Aight cool some fap material

So fucking ready. Give it to me 

Many thanks. I've been looking forward to giving this album a spin. 

thank you!!! Been waiting a while for this one ;D

The singles have been catchy. I hope this is the album that blows them up.

The most anticipating release of the spring. So good!

That nice lady lit up the light bulb with just her bare hands. Truly magic.

• Haha 1

The music is good but this mix is fucking terrible. This sounds like a mid 2000s budget post hardcore mix. I actually just went back and skimmed through their catalogue and all of their releases have really weak production besides their first album when they were easycore. Such a shame, this band is definitely talented and writes catchy songs but I just don't see how you can be in a band for almost 10 years and just consistently put out mediocre sounding albums like this. 

Just compare this mix to the one on the new carousel kings single and it's night and day. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, SilverMk6 said:

The music is good but this mix is fucking terrible. This sounds like a mid 2000s budget post hardcore mix. I actually just went back and skimmed through their catalogue and all of their releases have really weak production besides their first album when they were easycore. Such a shame, this band is definitely talented and writes catchy songs but I just don't see how you can be in a band for almost 10 years and just consistently put out mediocre sounding albums like this. 

Just compare this mix to the one on the new carousel kings single and it's night and day. 

you're right man, the previous release its mixed 10 times better and i love this band

Such a solid record from these guys. I agree with people about the production sounding a bit weird, but the songs truly make up for it (at least for me). Favorites are Steady Glow, Disaster Case, Delicate, Alone With You, and Rosé by the Ocean. This version of Right Now sounds real off to me though, the original felt more natural sounding than this one. But I really fucking mean it when I say that people shouldn't sleep on this band any longer.

• Upvote 1