08. Alone (2:00)
09. Adore (8:42)
10. Ddhs (1:23)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

One of the best atmospheric black releases to come out in the last couple of years. Check this out

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Corpsegrind3r said:

One of the best atmospheric black releases to come out in the last couple of years. Check this out

I will because you told me to 😊

• Upvote 1

Definitely need to listen to this. Plus my name is in the linear notes

@Corpsegrind3r Yeah, this album was pure perfection.  The riffs were insanely memorable unlike similar bands, the drum and cymbal play was stellar, and the vocals were smooth and beautiful as they were heavy and truly emotional.  Plus vocals were easy to comprehend which is always a plus.  5/5 for me, thanks for the recommendation!  I want this on vinyl, but I am sad to see that purple variant is sold out... RIP

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

@Corpsegrind3r Yeah, this album was pure perfection.  The riffs were insanely memorable unlike similar bands, the drum and cymbal play was stellar, and the vocals were smooth and beautiful as they were heavy and truly emotional.  Plus vocals were easy to comprehend which is always a plus.  5/5 for me, thanks for the recommendation!  I want this on vinyl, but I am sad to see that purple variant is sold out... RIP

Purple variant sold out long ago man, i wanted that one too. Decided to go for the green instead, you can still find copies at Osmose Productions webshop tho, i got mine there.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Corpsegrind3r said:

Purple variant sold out long ago man, i wanted that one too. Decided to go for the green instead, you can still find copies at Osmose Productions webshop tho, i got mine there.

Thanks for the heads up :) You made my day in more ways than one!  I wish you a day as fantastic as you are!

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

Thanks for the heads up :) You made my day in more ways than one!  I wish you a day as fantastic as you are!

Ahahahahah thanks a ton brother! Always down to chat about good music and vinyl!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Corpsegrind3r said:

Ahahahahah thanks a ton brother! Always down to chat about good music and vinyl!

I'll hit you up sometime soon then ;)

Listened to this last night and was absolutely blown away. Phenomenal release. This band is definitely on my radar now.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1