Why Nolin?

The Amity Affliction - This Could Be Heartbreak (2016)

132 posts in this topic

mange ma marde caliss de jambon de pam a bit a little french for you MOFOOOOOOOOO this band is Jesus

Please speak english or whatever you consider english..

• Love 2

t2DLnik.png

Other Releases by

Please speak english or whatever you consider english..

ok VOIN thats it you know :)

ok VOIN thats it you know :)

that's it voin

With LTOTM i liked 2-3 songs... But none of these songs left me that interested any more... I dont get it Joel's part are pretty sick like really good but as soon as ahren strikes in its just plain boring... With his voice i can actually imagine really good melodies and vocals but its just the same plain stretch of his voice.. Really stale chorus in every god man song... But everyone else is enjoying it so maybe this is just not for me... Thnx a ton for the upload though guys

• Love 2

With LTOTM i liked 2-3 songs... But none of these songs left me that interested any more... I dont get it Joel's part are pretty sick like really good but as soon as ahren strikes in its just plain boring... With his voice i can actually imagine really good melodies and vocals but its just the same plain stretch of his voice.. Really stale chorus in every god man song... But everyone else is enjoying it so maybe this is just not for me... Thnx a ton for the upload though guys

I agree. The songs aren't bad.. they're just plain. Everything sounds the same. Joel screaming then Ahren doing the chorus. 

I agree. The songs aren't bad.. they're just plain. Everything sounds the same. Joel screaming then Ahren doing the chorus. 

They've been like that since their debut, nothing has changed.

They've been like that since their debut, nothing has changed.

It's getting old is what I'm saying. Like usually bands change way too much but not the case for them lol. I have no problem with the album though.

Blood in my mouth is a bangerrrrr. Possibly my favorite song of the year so far

these guys do depression music pretty damn well 

well...they've lost it... 2/10 stars..

• Love 1

am i the only one who thinks this is by far their worst album by a lot? man that was boring to listen to 

I dont get it Joel's part are pretty sick like really good but as soon as ahren strikes in its just plain boring... With his voice i can actually imagine really good melodies and vocals but its just the same plain stretch of his voice.. Really stale chorus in every god man song... But everyone else is enjoying it so maybe this is just not for me... Thnx a ton for the upload though guys

lol Ahren proves that he can sound different but he refuses to, and that's kinda the reason I'm in the same boat. 

• Love 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

am i the only one who thinks this is by far their worst album by a lot? man that was boring to listen to 

nah i think it's boring too. like it's not a bad album but it is for them. super boring and all the songs sound the same. 

Never gave any of their albums a chance considering I never really digged any of the singles they released but many bands have been surprising me this year and this another one. This sounds like Silverstein but heavier. I like it a lot. Awesome album. Love this album artwork too. Very nice. I wasn't going to but now I'm glad I checked this out. Nice vocals.

Glad to finally hear this one 

I have always seen TAA as a power ballad band and this album is not the exception. Not bad at all, though.

definitely better than their last album. and that pretty much sums it up.

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

Is there anyone who noticed the sound quality on 'Blood In My Mouth'? I can hear in the choruses some annoying sounds, it seems like the bass is too much tuned up... or something like that, I don't even know to describe it in my language, let alone in English...
FYI, you can clearly hear it at 1.18, 1.24, 1.31, 1.37, etc.

Is there anyone who noticed the sound quality on 'Blood In My Mouth'? I can hear in the choruses some annoying sounds, it seems like the bass is too much tuned up... or something like that, I don't even know to describe it in my language, let alone in English...

FYI, you can clearly hear it at 1.18, 1.24, 1.31, 1.37, etc.

I noticed that too, it's just a mishap on the quality of the mixing.

I noticed that too, it's just a mishap on the quality of the mixing.

That's a serious mistake for a platinum-selling band...

Do you know if this problem is present also on the physical cd? I hope it's just a "bug" present on the leaked version

That's a serious mistake for a platinum-selling band...

Do you know if this problem is present also on the physical cd? I hope it's just a "bug" present on the leaked version

Don't know, it's similar to the mishap that happened on Imagine Dragon's song "Roots", except that is way worse.

does it sound the same as the last 2 albums???

Of course.

Of course.

no it doesn't, but alrighty then. 

Ahren Stringer ha comenzado a vivir de su voz. Un disco que no está currado, que ya cansa de escuchar siempre el mismo sonido. Canciones que se parecen entre sí. Ya me he cansado de escuchar nuevos discos de The Amity Affliction.

Yes... Unfortunately

It is The Amity Affliction, you know what they sound like, like them , slightly make fun of them but still like them, or move on.

brdsx.gif

If this still excites people that have liked Amity for years then fuck me... You're boring... What can I say?