Lord Rorschach

Cursed Earth - Fear (Single) (2019)

16 posts in this topic

folder.jpg

Leaked
Release - April 3rd, 2019

Genre - Hardcore / Metal

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

 

Tracklist:

1. Fear

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy shit this band just got upgraded. Fucking Matt Honeycutt? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, desk said:

Holy shit this band just got upgraded. Fucking Matt Honeycutt? 

MATT FUCKING HONEYCUTT WHAT THE FUCK

This is great but the question is: Did he left Kublai Khan? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BERO said:

MATT FUCKING HONEYCUTT WHAT THE FUCK

This is great but the question is: Did he left Kublai Khan? 

 

Dont think he'd leave his band thats bigger and in his country for an aussie one lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good. Love it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jazmine is what made that band stand out for me. This song doesn't do much for me unfortunately... I get why she's no longer in the band, but this feels like a downgrade

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, xMXUx said:

Jazmine is what made that band stand out for me. This song doesn't do much for me unfortunately... I get why she's no longer in the band, but this feels like a downgrade

Why she's no longer in the band?

EDIT: ok i somehow had lost the fact she's been removed following abuse allegations, my bad. Cought up with the news just now.

 

That's a pity. Seen them live opening for MTS and they smashed the whole room, that girl was just evil as hell.

Song slaps tho.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Corpsegrind3r said:

Why she's no longer in the band?

EDIT: ok i somehow had lost the fact she's been removed following abuse allegations, my bad. Cought up with the news just now.

 

That's a pity. Seen them live opening for MTS and they smashed the whole room, that girl was just evil as hell.

Song slaps tho.

Saw them on that tour too, and even chatted to her for a bit. Definitely a great band. And I'll definitely give them another try when they release more new material

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOVE THIS BAND. I was kinda worried how they would sound without Jaz BUT DUDE THEY JUST WENT FUCKING HEAVIER :D This is incredible

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An album with so many guest vocals:

 

Screenshot_20190402-173102_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ButlerTooth said:

An album with so many guest vocals:

 

 

Because they kicked their original vocalist Jaz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jaz and her new band Death Twitch dropped a track called 'Pressure' and it is fucking wild.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ButlerTooth said:

An album with so many guest vocals:

 

Screenshot_20190402-173102_Chrome.jpg

The song with Larissa is gonna rip, holy shit!

16 hours ago, mitchusonfire said:

Jaz and her new band Death Twitch dropped a track called 'Pressure' and it is fucking wild.

Didn't know she had a new band :o just listened to them, they go super hard tho, damn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn this is very tight, love that breakdown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoy the brutal riffage

I'm unfamiliar with Kublai Khan, so I'm unfamiliar with these vocals. They're very unique

I'm not crazy about them on a first listen, but maybe they will grow on me

What really appeals to me is the geetars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2019 Kingdom Leaks.