Rorschach

Whitechapel - The Valley (2019)

85 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

thanks babe, sick album

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

The stream was amazing, thanks guys!

Solid fucking album.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

This album is crafted deep on Phil Bozeman heart. Every shit he experienced growing up, are put on this record. 

 

AOTY! 

Solid 10/10

  • Upvote 8

efd579f974c7fed3ec56af4fde781d73.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

So this is a stream rip? Is it shit quality?

Share this post


Link to post

I recently got into Whitechapel after hearing these incredible singles. This album is really a special one showing how Deathcore really can evolve into something very heartfelt and powerful. What a trip! 

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, pudhead said:

So this is a stream rip? Is it shit quality?

It's about CD quality I guess maybe a little less. It's good enough for now.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Dont really care for a few songs but this is still a decent album. We Are One is great.

  • Upvote 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post

Quality is really, really good for 128. Thank you for this.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

I had stopped listening to them after this is exile. But this album was pretty damn good. Thanks for the post! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, PaddyOh said:

I had stopped listening to them after this is exile. But this album was pretty damn good. Thanks for the post! 

check out the one before this, its full of bangers too

  • Upvote 2

Screenshot_1414.png

Share this post


Link to post

The fucking breakdown on "Forgivness Is Weakness", fuck me sideways. Fuck. This shit's so good. I haven't listened to Whitechapel before (only a few bits of songs here and there) but Third Depth sold me on checking this out. Now i'm gonna listen to everything Whitechapel ever released, thanks.

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Amazing!  Thanks! 

Now i waiting for quality and for Bonus track ,,sea of trees”.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Good to hear Phil doing those This Is Exhile highs again. I wasn't thrilled with Our Endless War or MOTB at all but this album almost feels like a return to form. The breakdowns in Forgiveness is Weakness and We Are One slap

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Damn they really picked it back up lyrically. The last album was solid instrumentally but was weak lyrically, Dwell in the Shadows being a perfect example of poor lyricism, but The Void being a great example of the strong instrumentals. This album was overall heavy as shit and deep and personal. Love it.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

This is sooooooooooo good. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

I usually don't dabble in deathcore, but I can get with some of this. 7.5/10

  • Upvote 1

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

Share this post


Link to post

ok - so at some point ages ago - i did try and listen to a few White-Chapel songs - But found 

what i heard, not too my liking - ( Yer i am really more Metalcore) - (Yes that's another debate to be had) So i've only hear that track

Hickory Creek and that sounds Awesome - So Def going to this album a quick listening too - But i will def add that single to my ipod

(yes ipod - remember those kids :) )  Umm so i'm not complaining - but i can't do it yet - i can't listen to anything under 192 kbps - even that quality is hard on the ears - so i will just have to wait - (but thanks for the upload)

 

Share this post


Link to post

I like it so far. Can't wait for 320 now.


I was going to say something but I always get ridiculed for what I said. So I will keep ............................. blah, blah, blah, to myself.  Most of the time!

302366140_ITheMask.jpg.1b3d1630c4952126d0bac6a7e9b5aee3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

AOTY, no doubt ??

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, DUTTCH said:

ok - so at some point ages ago - i did try and listen to a few White-Chapel songs - But found 

what i heard, not too my liking - ( Yer i am really more Metalcore) - (Yes that's another debate to be had) So i've only hear that track

Hickory Creek and that sounds Awesome - So Def going to this album a quick listening too - But i will def add that single to my ipod

(yes ipod - remember those kids :) )  Umm so i'm not complaining - but i can't do it yet - i can't listen to anything under 192 kbps - even that quality is hard on the ears - so i will just have to wait - (but thanks for the upload)

 

Hyphen: The comment

  • Haha 2

Every day is a summer vacation
Speed King.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, sharkcore said:

Amazing!  Thanks! 

Now i waiting for quality and for Bonus track ,,sea of trees”.

I think it'll surface when the album is officially out

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.