Rorschach

Whitechapel - The Valley (2019)

85 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

The stream was awesome, thanks for posting this.

• Upvote 1

thanks babe, sick album

• Upvote 1

The stream was amazing, thanks guys!

Solid fucking album.

• Upvote 2

This album is crafted deep on Phil Bozeman heart. Every shit he experienced growing up, are put on this record. 

AOTY! 

Solid 10/10

• Upvote 8

So this is a stream rip? Is it shit quality?

I'm so tempted 

• Downvote 1

I recently got into Whitechapel after hearing these incredible singles. This album is really a special one showing how Deathcore really can evolve into something very heartfelt and powerful. What a trip! 

• Upvote 9

24 minutes ago, pudhead said:

So this is a stream rip? Is it shit quality?

It's about CD quality I guess maybe a little less. It's good enough for now.

• Upvote 1

Dont really care for a few songs but this is still a decent album. We Are One is great.

• Upvote 1

Quality is really, really good for 128. Thank you for this.

• Upvote 3

I had stopped listening to them after this is exile. But this album was pretty damn good. Thanks for the post! 

• Upvote 1

One of their best albums. Really enjoyed it though I do have some complains. Thought this would be Mark of the Blade 2 but boy I was very wrong. Singles weren't that good honestly but it kinda makes sense in the context. Looks like they've learned from their mistakes and absolutely delivered this time around.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, PaddyOh said:

I had stopped listening to them after this is exile. But this album was pretty damn good. Thanks for the post! 

check out the one before this, its full of bangers too

• Upvote 2

The fucking breakdown on "Forgivness Is Weakness", fuck me sideways. Fuck. This shit's so good. I haven't listened to Whitechapel before (only a few bits of songs here and there) but Third Depth sold me on checking this out. Now i'm gonna listen to everything Whitechapel ever released, thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Amazing!  Thanks! 

Now i waiting for quality and for Bonus track ,,sea of trees”.

• Upvote 1

Good to hear Phil doing those This Is Exhile highs again. I wasn't thrilled with Our Endless War or MOTB at all but this album almost feels like a return to form. The breakdowns in Forgiveness is Weakness and We Are One slap

• Upvote 1

Damn they really picked it back up lyrically. The last album was solid instrumentally but was weak lyrically, Dwell in the Shadows being a perfect example of poor lyricism, but The Void being a great example of the strong instrumentals. This album was overall heavy as shit and deep and personal. Love it.

• Upvote 2

This is sooooooooooo good. 

• Upvote 1

I usually don't dabble in deathcore, but I can get with some of this. 7.5/10

• Upvote 1

ok - so at some point ages ago - i did try and listen to a few White-Chapel songs - But found 

what i heard, not too my liking - ( Yer i am really more Metalcore) - (Yes that's another debate to be had) So i've only hear that track

Hickory Creek and that sounds Awesome - So Def going to this album a quick listening too - But i will def add that single to my ipod

(yes ipod - remember those kids :) )  Umm so i'm not complaining - but i can't do it yet - i can't listen to anything under 192 kbps - even that quality is hard on the ears - so i will just have to wait - (but thanks for the upload)

I like it so far. Can't wait for 320 now.

4 hours ago, DUTTCH said:

ok - so at some point ages ago - i did try and listen to a few White-Chapel songs - But found 

what i heard, not too my liking - ( Yer i am really more Metalcore) - (Yes that's another debate to be had) So i've only hear that track

Hickory Creek and that sounds Awesome - So Def going to this album a quick listening too - But i will def add that single to my ipod

(yes ipod - remember those kids :) )  Umm so i'm not complaining - but i can't do it yet - i can't listen to anything under 192 kbps - even that quality is hard on the ears - so i will just have to wait - (but thanks for the upload)

Hyphen: The comment

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, sharkcore said:

Amazing!  Thanks! 

Now i waiting for quality and for Bonus track ,,sea of trees”.

I think it'll surface when the album is officially out

• Upvote 1