Chrome has marked our site as a phishing site! Help us refute this by reporting this assessment as an error by clicking here. Thanks!
mR12

Dance Gavin Dance - Head Hunter (Single) (2019)

73 posts in this topic

Album release date?!?!?!

Screenshot_20190322-192118_Chrome.jpg

Other Releases by

great song

• Upvote 1

This band can do no wrong..

except Tilian getting a concussion and missing the WI UØ date. Lol

i was sad. And am still sad, months later.

B L E S S T H I S M E S S

• Upvote 2

Mothership is still the best DGD album. This song is just alright.

I want some more Tillian and Mess harsh vocals intertwining instead of separate.

On 3/22/2019 at 6:56 AM, Adec21 said:

Most people say they keep offering the same sound and that it’s getting old, but to me they’re pioneers in this particular sound. Personally I feel like everything they do sound different while sounding similar. Bands like Architects and August Burns Red while releasing quality metalcore, can’t seem to do what DGD has been doing for years, which is stick to their signature sound while keeping it as interesting and as exciting each release. That’s my own personal point of view tho.

I don't really want DGD to change too much, no other band I've heard sounds like them. They have the most unique sound out of any band I listen to and I love it. I feel each album has a slightly different style but overall it's still got the unique DGD sound to it, and as long as they keep that up I think they're doing perfectly. Instant Gratification, Mothership and Artificial Selection all have slightly different styles (I don't listen to the older stuff really) and it's great.

• Upvote 1

Kurt is my favorite, but, at least tillian kept the sound going and managed to put his own spin on it 

and let's be real, Tillian and Kurt > JC

• Sad 1

I love DGD, but this is a step back for them. They've been getting better with every album, but this song is about Instant Gratification level.

I'm so on the fence about this band. I love their sound but something about Tillian's cleans don't sit right with me. I guess I just wish he had more range to experiment with. 

On 3/27/2019 at 7:30 AM, Dust of Pain said:

Kurt is my favorite, but, at least tillian kept the sound going and managed to put his own spin on it 

and let's be real, Tillian and Kurt > JC

They're all good, no doubt. But I actually miss Jonny in DGD.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, dvsr said:

I'm so on the fence about this band. I love their sound but something about Tillian's cleans don't sit right with me. I guess I just wish he had more range to experiment with. 

His work with Tides of Man and solo stuff shows his range better 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Dust of Pain said:

His work with Tides of Man and solo stuff shows his range better 

I checked out some of his solo stuff when it dropped. Liked a few songs quite a bit. I think his best vocal delivery was in Silver Tongues by I, the Mighty personally. It came off as more subtle somehow.