7. Paris
8. Darnkess

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2

Havent the slightest clue what they're saying, but I fucking like it

• Upvote 7

Yeah, really enjoyed Day X and even though I can't understand this, it's great as well.

But any Russian guys here know what the deal is with this album? They released Day X less than a year ago, and all of a sudden they announce a new song and release this album in a really short space of time (and its all in Russian) without doing any long term promotional stuff (that I have seen). On Facebook someone asked them if they had given up on English lyrics and Wildways replied saying "Pretty hard to be a band that sings in English when English isn't our first language". Does this bode for the future at all? Or were they just able to create and release this album so quickly because it's all in Russian and therefore was much easier to write? And that they're next full album in a year or two will be in English? 

• Upvote 2

сука блять

• Upvote 2

Seriously though, this has to be the best music of their career.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, AsLions7 said:

Yeah, really enjoyed Day X and even though I can't understand this, it's great as well.

But any Russian guys here know what the deal is with this album? They released Day X less than a year ago, and all of a sudden they announce a new song and release this album in a really short space of time (and its all in Russian) without doing any long term promotional stuff (that I have seen). On Facebook someone asked them if they had given up on English lyrics and Wildways replied saying "Pretty hard to be a band that sings in English when English isn't our first language". Does this bode for the future at all? Or were they just able to create and release this album so quickly because it's all in Russian and therefore was much easier to write? And that they're next full album in a year or two will be in English? 

I second all of this, you summed up everything I was wondering as well...hopefully someone knows something we don't and can fill us in here!

• Upvote 1

I understand why they wanted this as a Russian album, for their home country to enjoy them more. It's easier to write in your own language and for your own people to understand. But I really hope that it gets an English version released. They don't realize how many fans they have in English speaking countries. They make some amazing music :wub:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hellion6 said:

But I really hope that it gets an English version released. 

LMAO

5 hours ago, Drown said:

сука блять

What Drown Said ;)