We are aware that the slider images are not clickable anymore for the latest Chrome update (Chrome 73). We are currently investigating this issue. DO NOT DOWNGRADE YOUR CHROME TO FIX THIS ISSUE.
Sign in to follow this  
Hope

Scarlxrd - INFINITY (2019)

8 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - March 15, 2019
Genre - Industrial Hip Hop, Trap Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. I WANT TX SEE YXU BLEED (3:13)
02. YXU MAKE ME SICK (2:23)
03. LIVING LEGEND (2:30)
04. NX PRESSURE (2:35)
05. STFU (3:06)
06. SX SAD (2:39)
07. I CAN DX WHAT I WANT (2:43)
08. HXW THEY JUDGE (3:13)
09. NX ADVICE (2:33)
10. BERZERK (2:39)
11. HEAD GXNE (2:54)
12. DEMXNS & ANGLES (2:16)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4

I've tried very hard to like this guy's music but I just can't seem to get behind it. I will give this release a chance but there is something in his sound that just kills it for me. I think it's his shouted bars; just feels way too crunkcore for me to enjoy in 2019 no matter how lit the prod is.

Oh shitttt. This dude is the only "trap" I listen to. Good looks

22 hours ago, Drown said:

I've tried very hard to like this guy's music but I just can't seem to get behind it. I will give this release a chance but there is something in his sound that just kills it for me. I think it's his shouted bars; just feels way too crunkcore for me to enjoy in 2019 no matter how lit the prod is.

i can see where you're coming from. personally i love his shit because of the contrast from his very bubbly, upbeat youtube persona prior to his music career, to this incredulously tortured soul that makes his emotions known through his curdling screams. one of the many things about his songs is his main goal, which is not to grab your attention, but to fucking clockwork orange your attention. but like i said, i understand your perspective! this style definitely isn't for everyone. maybe the edgy 14 year old in me is showing lmao

Can we seriously just get someone to feature him because he is just way too good, with occasional tracks that are not as easy to get into (lets be honest thats sensw of taste) but instantly a successful album for me

18 hours ago, buttermilky said:

i can see where you're coming from. personally i love his shit because of the contrast from his very bubbly, upbeat youtube persona prior to his music career, to this incredulously tortured soul that makes his emotions known through his curdling screams. one of the many things about his songs is his main goal, which is not to grab your attention, but to fucking clockwork orange your attention. but like i said, i understand your perspective! this style definitely isn't for everyone. maybe the edgy 14 year old in me is showing lmao

I mean, I like 6IX9INE so anything I say about literally any other rapper is quite irrelevant, although I appreciate your input :D

• Love 1