Genre - Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Lonely World

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5

Phenomenal, the way they craft sad and emotional music is something incredible. 

Also new album out August 9th, finally a full lenght, very curious about it.

Blast from the past! I remember listening to their first stuff back in 2012-2014 and then never heard about them again. super cool

• Confused 1

Amazing single, I'm extremely stoked for this album. I'm kind of confused as to how this is their "debut album" though when the deluxe addition of In Sickness And Health was re-released as a full length. I'm honestly confused as to why they ever initially released that album as an EP to begin with. Either way I'm pumped for this, regardless of whether or not it's their "debut album" haha 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bachashnoo said:

Amazing single, I'm extremely stoked for this album. I'm kind of confused as to how this is their "debut album" though when the deluxe addition of In Sickness And Health was re-released as a full length. I'm honestly confused as to why they ever initially released that album as an EP to begin with. Either way I'm pumped for this, regardless of whether or not it's their "debut album" haha 

Well, that deluxe edition came out as the In Sickness and Health EP plus the Smoke and Decay EP, with 2/3 unreleased songs. So technically it counts as a compilation release lol

Btw I agree with you, kind of strange to hear this labeled as "debut" when these dudes have been around for 7-8 years now. 

• Upvote 1

Solid tune, but that's no surprise from these guys. Can't wait for their debut album!

I really like the new songs, but theyre so generic too.. Like, Miles Apart, In Sickness and Health and Unwelcome give me goosebumps every single time because of how emotional, beautiful and sad they are. Medicine and this just arent anything special anymore.. I get it though, every band will start catering to a larger audience at some point. Even though they didn't really need to

5 hours ago, DeadMilk said:

Blast from the past! I remember listening to their first stuff back in 2012-2014 and then never heard about them again. super cool

So you missed their best material lol

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

I really like the new songs, but theyre so generic too.. Like, Miles Apart, In Sickness and Health and Unwelcome give me goosebumps every single time because of how emotional, beautiful and sad they are. Medicine and this just arent anything special anymore.. I get it though, every band will start catering to a larger audience at some point. Even though they didn't really need to

Guess so lol! Where can i find their best material my dude?

20 minutes ago, DeadMilk said:

Their best material for me still remains the Solace EP with their old singer, when they were still more melodic hc/post rock. Peninsula is one of my favorite songs of all time, still gives me chills every time I listen to it.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, DeadMilk said:

Spotfiy my dude, best songs are in my comment if youre into sad stuff

Nice profile picture btw 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

Nice profile picture btw 

Just noticed that they've taken down most of their music from all platforms.. There's only in sickness and health plus the last 3 singles now.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Corpsegrind3r said:

Just noticed that they've taken down most of their music from all platforms.. There's only in sickness and health plus the last 3 singles now.

At least they kept their best stuff but damn. that kinda sucks. They deleted lots of good shit :(

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

At least they kept their best stuff but damn. that kinda sucks. They deleted lots of good shit :(

Yeah really, luckily I have all their old stuff in my iTunes library, but that sucks. Let's hope the new album can fill that void lol

2 hours ago, BrickFace said:

Nice profile picture btw 

Word bird! I’ll definitely check it out man.

It’s nice to see another slice of the cake being enjoyed by someone else :)

2 hours ago, Corpsegrind3r said:

Their best material for me still remains the Solace EP with their old singer, when they were still more melodic hc/post rock. Peninsula is one of my favorite songs of all time, still gives me chills every time I listen to it.

I went and found all of their music on their Bandcamp since it’s not on Spotify. Thanks for the recommendation my friend :)

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, DeadMilk said:

I went and found all of their music on their Bandcamp since it’s not on Spotify. Thanks for the recommendation my friend :)

You're welcome mate, always a pleasure to share music! Check out The Tallest of Mountains too, great track in the vibe of Solace :jams:

• Love 1

6 hours ago, BrickFace said:

So you’re the dude from youtube! Lol I saw your comment earlier today and while it makes me angry, I have to admit that at some point the choruses are very catchy but also somewhat generic.

I still think they couldn’t be considered “generic” as a whole tho. The instrumental still contains some ambient and offer a vibe that is larger than the common post-hardcore bands.

9 hours ago, Adec21 said:

So you’re the dude from youtube! Lol I saw your comment earlier today and while it makes me angry, I have to admit that at some point the choruses are very catchy but also somewhat generic.

I still think they couldn’t be considered “generic” as a whole tho. The instrumental still contains some ambient and offer a vibe that is larger than the common post-hardcore bands.

Its just a shame seeing them waste their potential. As I said, I think both this and and Medicine are really good but also missing what made them stand out before. Just compare Miles Apart to Medicine. The Production, the vocals, the guitars, the song structure.. Idk. I will for sure jam their next album but In Sickness EP and the Unwelcome single were top tier sadcore

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Corpsegrind3r said:

Solace will always be the best thing this band ever puts out. That's the EP that got me into them. It's sad that they're already pushing away from that sound though

• Upvote 1

I hate that sputnikmusic has similar bands listed as DSHS and Rinoa and ISIS.  Lol nothing like any of those legendary bands.  Still pretty solid though.

Anyone has the Deluxe "In Sickness and Health" EP to share?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, satellite_years said:

++

On 3/12/2019 at 4:54 PM, bachashnoo said:

Solace will always be the best thing this band ever puts out. That's the EP that got me into them. It's sad that they're already pushing away from that sound though

Yeah that saddens me a lot too.. Since the departure of their old vocalist they've been straying away from the melodic hc sound, and I feel brave enough to say that they were one of the best acts in their niche at the time Solace came out.

• Upvote 1

On 3/13/2019 at 4:54 AM, satellite_years said:

It's up on their bandcamp now

• Upvote 1

First time hearing these guys. Enjoyed the single. Definitely will check out more.

This is so fucking good holy shit I want the rest of the album to be at least half as good.