Lord Rorschach

Youth Fountain - Letters to Our Former Selves (2019)

25 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - March 8th, 2019

Genre - Pop Punk

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist
1. Helpless (00:30)
2. Letters to Our Former Selves (01:59)
3. Rose Coloured Glass (03:17)
4. Moody (03:05)
5. Worried (03:36)
6. Complacent (03:44)
7. Ache (01:53)
8. Deadlocked (03:17)
9. Furlough (01:00)
10. Lucid (01:53)
11. Grinding Teeth (03:14)
12. Blooms (04:12)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

AOTY 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll be honest, pretty disappointed that they put the last EP on here just to make it a "Full-length".

Don't get me wrong, I liked the EP a lot. It's what got me hyped for this. But I would have been totally fine had they released the new songs on another EP. I mean come on, this is the 3rd time they've released half these songs.

But still, overall the album is awesome. Deadlocked is a straight BANGER! I guess I'm just already wanting more. Really excited to see how 2019 goes for these guys.

• Upvote 3

I  agree DudeMan. But as you said hype for their 2019!

• Upvote 1

Anyone who liked Trash Boat check this out, insanely good. I'd say a 9/10 only because of those two shorties at the start of the album that sound wise kinda contribute nothing

• Upvote 5

This is EPIC (though I wish there weren't 5 songs under 2 minutes)

• Upvote 1

@DudeManDudeBro I made an account literally just to tell you that although I agree with you sentiments you're misinformed. They started out as bedroom talk, got signed and had already released everything that's on the EP other than rose coloured glass. They changed their name upon signing and the label obviously pushed to release a tangible piece of music people could get their hands on. Prior to all of that happening it was announced about a year or so ago before any of this came to surface that they had already recorded their full length but had to push it's release ahead to another date and we would "soon find out" why ( reasons were as to what I just spoke on ). I hope that clears things up for you as to why this happened like so but they really didn't have a choice I bet cause labels push.

• Upvote 1

@justinlinklater It's fans like you that make me happy for the scene haha. I found out about the name change soon after their signing. I do understand how labels can be pushy especially with new band's on  high demand. Hopefully we'll see some new music from these guy's before the end of the year. @justinlinklater

• Upvote 1

@DudeManDudeBro haha thanks my dude !! I just always try to keep a positive attitude towards everything' especially cause I was super bummed on the hold up of the release but knew it meant good things for them boys. I used to play some shows with the vocalist years and years ago when he was in a metalcore band. Also slightly stoked to own a bedroom talk shirt as well lol and new music before the end of the year would be a dreeaaaam!

side not check out the vocalists other project parting ways their super sick too!

• Upvote 1

I've been waiting for this since they were Bedroom Talk!!!! Ilovelesguyssomuch its like 2003-2007 again. But better. 

~K!zL

it ma boiz <3<3 

8 hours ago, justinlinklater said:

I used to play some shows with the vocalist years and years ago when he was in a metalcore band.

side not check out the vocalists other project parting ways their super sick too!

are we talking take the earth beneath us days?

also parting ways are a great bunch of dudes and i cant wait till theyre actually allowed to release the album theyre sitting on!

FUCK YES!!!! Been waiting forever for this, thank you!!!

very solid.

@iamryang yeah man I played three times in Edmonton ( pretty much everytime they came lol ) with them during their time as a band. That was like 6 - 7 yeas ago now holy.

Parting ways is so banger for sure. Their album is another Ive been waiting on for ages now but obviously that's on hold due to YF business I imagine. Those singles they dropped though 🙌

• Upvote 1

some solid pop punk right here BOIS 

On 3/7/2019 at 9:16 AM, Dust of Pain said:

Anyone who liked Trash Boat check this out, insanely good. I'd say a 9/10 only because of those two shorties at the start of the album that sound wise kinda contribute nothing

That's enough for me to check them out.

I don't know why this is getting so much attention. Average pop punk band at best, but average pop punk is usually pretty bad. Pass on this one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not pop punk 

But absolutely awesome nonetheless

19 hours ago, justinlinklater said:

@Smash_Adams totally agreed it's a little too heavy to be PP

why my PP hard

• Haha 1