Rorschach

Zebrahead - Brain Invaders (Japanese Edition) (2019)

40 posts in this topic

On 3/6/2019 at 1:48 AM, Hellion6 said:

Do they always release an album as a deluxe or Japanese edition? Coz this ain't even actually out till Friday right? Just wondering coz it seems like a thing with each release. Pretty cool to have the extra songs though coz they just kill it and the songs feel like they are over too fast lol what a great release by MFZB :D couldnt be more happier

Think they are cutting down with their new label. These songs were recorded Jan 2017 to June 2017. The Japanese bonus was a request from their new Label to pick a J-Pop artist on that label and cover any song. They finished that around October 2018.

Also Japanese release was the 6th March, Worldwide is the 8th.

Tower Records Japan had a pre-release sale on the 5th March for anyone who pre-ordered. Hence the "leak" on the 5th.

Other Releases by

@Arun1910 ooooh okay that makes sense then lol. I hope with future releases there's still a lot of songs on each.

8 hours ago, Hellion6 said:

@Arun1910 ooooh okay that makes sense then lol. I hope with future releases there's still a lot of songs on each.

Should be. They already have another record to go ;)

2 hours ago, Arun1910 said:

Should be. They already have another record to go ;)

Doesn't come as surprise if they really recorded this Q1 2017

I Won't Let You Down is so good.

I can't put my finger on it, but "When Both Sides Suck, We're All Winners" sounds like a Sum 41 song. 

But overall I like the album, feels fresh for Zebrahead. Youth Fountain and Zebrahead the same day, today was a good day! 

• Love 1

After first listen, I FUCKING love this thing <3
They delivered for sure, it has such a nice, I can say happy vibes for "sad" lyrics, it's so empowering and how heavy they went on some of the tracks, holy shit :D this is some quality punk rock/funk metal/nu metal for my ears, I'm satisfied

My most favs:

When Both Sides Suck...

All My Friends Are Nobodies

Chasing The Sun, Do Your Worst (major My Chemical Romance vibes)

Ichi Ni San Shi

Bullet on the Brain
9/10

FLAC added!

This album is so fucking solid from start to finish. These guys never disappoint! <3