Image slider bug has been fixed.
Lord Kingdom

Holding Absence - Holding Absence (2019)

43 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - March 8, 2019
Genre - Post-Hardcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Perish
2. Your Love (Has Ruined My Life)
3. Like a Shadow
4. You Are Everything
5. Marigold
6. To Fall Asleep
7. Monochrome
8. A Godsend
9. Last of the Evening Light
10. Purge
11. Wilt

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

Unleash the @BERO

• Love 2

Downloads takes you back here

nevermind

no hype, no problem waiting for hq B)

Waiting for flac

Im very happy this leaked. To me very mellow post hardcore. There are some "heavyish" parts here and there but not a lot to make you headbang. Definitely still a great band to check out though :D once again idc about the audio quality :) thank you very much @Lord Kingdom

this just solidified my vinyl purchase... if it sounds this good in 128 JUST WOW

• Upvote 1

This Album is for @BERO. This Album is for..oh wait. This Albumis pure love. 

• Love 2

I told myself that I won't comment anymore on this site but everybody on KL knows that this one is a special one for me.

I've been waiting for this for many long months and time has finally came, this record leaked literally 5 minutes after my heart has been broken to thousands of pieces and now I'm listening to it crying tears of sadness and happiness at the same time.

Some of you may have already noticed that I don't post much on the site anymore and it will stay that way, I'm sorry for all the stupid things I've did here <3

Please guys, support this band as much as you can! this is true beauty, already pre-ordered my bundle.

Peace brothers <3

Marigold You Never Know

• Upvote 2
  • Love 10
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

14 minutes ago, BERO said:

I told myself that I won't comment anymore on this site but everybody on KL knows that this one is a special one for me.

I've been waiting for this for many long months and time has finally came, this record leaked literally 5 minutes after my heart has been broken to thousands of pieces and now I'm listening to it crying tears of sadness and happiness at the same time.

Some of you may have already noticed that I don't post much on the site anymore and it will stay that way, I'm sorry for all the stupid things I've did here <3

Please guys, support this band as much as you can! this is true beauty, already pre-ordered my bundle.

Peace brothers <3

Marigold You Never Know

I don't have a problem with you, but try to think and worry more about yourself and be careful okay dude

• Love 1

Wow I figured they're losing steam as with each single I was kinda losing interest in this album little by little, but holy shit the second half (most unreleased singles) is so fucking good! Some songs still need to grow on me (Marigold seems very meh from first listen) but damn if the album was more like the first half and most of the singles then I could barely rate it a seven but now I'll gladly await a better quality and this is a strong AOTM contender.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

I'm ready for the disappointment :rolleyes:

• Downvote 2

Oh come on @BERO, stop being so harsh on me :D I'm joking
I'll give it a chance

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Physyadelic said:

Oh come on @BERO, stop being so harsh on me :D I'm joking
I'll give it a chance

It's okay bro, don't take my downvotes too seriously :D I'm just currently blinded by love to this band

Gonna wait for 320 honestly, I love the sound of these guys too much to listen in anything less. It shall be amazing.

• Love 1

Behold the Mellowcore

1. Perish (9/10) (I have to admit, I love this one, it has such a nice atmosphere and the little added bits here and there just deepen overall feeling, melancholy all over the top, instumental *MWAH*)
2. Your Love (Has Ruined My Life) (8/10) (I can feel the sadness and hopelessness from this song so strongly, that I was holding my tears back, because we all know, how LOVE can hurt...damn)
3. Like A Shadow (10/10) (I really like the Pop Punk fast paced verses and structure, they did an amazing job, if only it was longer, longer, longer, longer, longer)
4. You Are Everything (9/10) (Over again and again...holy moley guacamoly, he really pushed hard on his screams here, did not expect such an ending, excellent track overall)
5. Marigold (6/10) (This is a sleeper, don't get me wrong, I like piano and ballads, but I don't really feel it, it is solid, but not that hitting for me)
6. To Fall Asleep (8/10) (Chorus and Bridge are the highlights of this track, the rest kinda falls a bit short and I feel like the overall instruments should've had more oomph, if you understand me)
7. Monochrome (7/10) (Yet another of the weaker tracks, I like some of the parts in particular, but it is a bit repetitive and simple)
8. A Godsend (6/10) (I don't know what to say about this one, *yawn* it's another sleeper, nothing very interesting, nothing exactly terrible)
9. Last Of The Evening Light (8/10) (This one as slower track caught me kind of, good lyrics, good flow and screams are back, YES)
10. Purge (5/10) (Boring and kind of worthless filler it could be called, not skipping it, not gonna smile when it comes tho)
11. Wilt (8/10) (This is the closer that I wanted, slowly increasing drive with a pinch of harsh spice on the top)

This likable pentad did well on their debut, it's not exactly headbang material, it's more like heartbang, emotions flow through this record until the very end, everyone of us felt sad, hopeless and lost overall, because this world can be fucking painful, I feel like this album is about acceptance and dealing with the misery in a way that only you as individual will understand and hold upon, searching for that angel that will carry you through the minefield with occasional rose, but then you realize that roses have thorns, so you'll get hurt nonetheless...it's a matter of living

VERDICT: 76%

• Upvote 2

These guys are so underappreciated in the scene on the prime basis of how good Lucas voice is hopefully this album should bring exopsure because even in the UK they aren't getting that much traction. That being said the album is like a 9/10 for me and is AOTY so far never a dull moment within the album personally. Favourite tracks are either Your Love or Wilt.

• Upvote 1

as i suspected, the songs sound way better in the context of an album.

only thing that bugs me is that the dude tends to veer off-key when he does his yell-vocal run things, but he's got great range.

• Upvote 1

Great album, jumped to my #1 AOTY so far. There are some tracks that'll probably grow on me with time (Marigold, A Godsend), but there are some fantastic songs on here (Last of the Evening Light, To Fall Asleep, Wilt, Your Love Has Ruined My Life), and the album works as a whole from top to bottom still. Absolutely solid debut from an underappreciated band at the moment. 

• Upvote 1

thanks

16 minutes ago, Lord Rorschach said:

320 added!

fuck yes

too much of a soy boy album

it's a fairly decent album but how whiny it sounds overall makes it hard to listen through in one sitting 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 3
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Joseph said:

too much of a soy boy album

yeah, all these cucks hyping this up.  nice to know there's a fellow alpha here who hasn't been brainwashed by participation trophies and the feminization of our culture.  I'm a MAN goddammit!  A STRAIGHT MAN WHO DRINKS ACTUAL MILK which everyone knows has zero estrogen in it, which is why I'm not gay, why won't anyone believe me!?

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Your Love (Has Ruined My Life) alone broke my damn Asian heart.

• Haha 1

flac not there

This is so special to @BERO that would be impossible for me not to enjoy it.

Also, I guess this will always remember me of this distant, yet very friend of mine.

• Love 1