Lord Rorschach

Any Given Day - Lonewolf (Single) (2019)

9 posts in this topic

Hory shet, never knew a single was dropping...

This one's the softest of all the singles (still heavy though)

Neat lyrics too

Any given day damn this was great. im really hyped for this album.

• Upvote 1

Solid stuff! The hype rises

Also in before: "aNY GiVEn DaY? moRE lIKe anY gIVeN gENeRiC meTAlCoRE"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stasz18 said:

Solid stuff! The hype rises

Also in before: "aNY GiVEn DaY? moRE lIKe anY gIVeN gENeRiC meTAlCoRE"

This is musclecore of the finest quality.

2:30 is where my ears came :fap:

Any Given Day never disappoints. Judging by the singles released so far this is going to be the best Metalcore album since As I Lay Dying's Awakened :wub:

3 hours ago, FallenZA said:

Any Given Day never disappoints. Judging by the singles released so far this is going to be the best Metalcore album since As I Lay Dying's Awakened :wub:

Not trying to be a condescending prick at all (although it definitely comes off that way, I know), but you need to listen to more metalcore. 

Also, I've heard the full album through several times as I know people...  This album is the pure definition of generic and uninspired metalcore to me, although In Deafening Silence was my favorite song on it.  Like seriously, look at the boring ass album cover (this single artwork is infinite times better than the album artwork), album title, and song titles.   It is all just so cookie cutter and boring to me.  Typical metalcore cliche at its finest.  Every song is the exact formula of harsh vocals and clean choruses, although the cleans are quite nice. Buuuut that is just what I think on the album though, take it as you will.

If you really really enjoy this album, good for you, but to claim this as the best metalcore record ever is like saying Mac and Cheese from Noodles and Company is the best pasta dish in the whole world...