Lord Kingdom

Weezer - Weezer (Black Album) (2019)

43 posts in this topic

BRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hell yes finally thanks so much!! High hopes hopefully I’m not completely let down 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes! Now we just need the Marianas Trench album. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overall I like this quite a bit more than pacific daydream 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually not as bad as i thought it was gonna be. Gonna keep 6 tracks.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just going to rate each song in this one today and not talk about the reason for rating for this album.
Can't Knock The Hustle: 4.5/5
Zombie Bastards: 4.5/5
High As a Kite: 3/5
Living In L.A.: 4/5
Piece of Cake: 3.5/5
I'm Just Being Honest: 4.5/5
Too Many Thoughts In My Head: 4.5/5
The Prince Who Wanted Everything: 2/5
Byzantine: 2/5
California Show: 4.5/5

I was actually pretty hyped for this album and Weezer did well for it. Great recommendation to check it out, Peeps.
 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much!! Is there any way to get the five 256 tracks in 320 as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, bargetwister said:

Thanks so much!! Is there any way to get the five 256 tracks in 320 as well?

 

wait till probably Thursday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First four songs are solid - good, i thought its on a good way to beat Pacific Daydream by far. Now its just a few steps away from being as boring and cringe like PD. 

Two Weak albums in a row means for me, i should take a break from this band.

 

PS: Wtf was California Snow? Hoh!..................................................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to have it at all don’t get me wrong, but would have rather have had the whole album in 256 than a mutt rip to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this a joke? The first 5 songs add up to a pile of dogshit.

 

So terribly bad!! So Weezer fans have been waiting all this time for the Black Album?

 

What a gigantic disappointment!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, grug said:

Is this a joke? The first 5 songs add up to a pile of dogshit.

 

So terribly bad!! So Weezer fans have been waiting all this time for the Black Album?

 

What a gigantic disappointment!

what were people expecting after PD tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like a lot this album! So fresh, i love it.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grug said:

Is this a joke? The first 5 songs add up to a pile of dogshit.

 

So terribly bad!! So Weezer fans have been waiting all this time for the Black Album?

 

What a gigantic disappointment!

I do wish they were back to their classic sound but this band will always be #1 for me. I still remember back in 1994 my best friend handed me a cassette tape one day after our paper route and told me to check it out, it was weezers blue album I was totally blown away and they’ve been my all time fav ever since. But yes there has been a lot of disappointment in the last 25 years lol 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ccallawy34 said:

I do wish they were back to their classic sound but this band will always be #1 for me. I still remember back in 1994 my best friend handed me a cassette tape one day after our paper route and told me to check it out, it was weezers blue album I was totally blown away and they’ve been my all time fav ever since. But yes there has been a lot of disappointment in the last 25 years lol 

 

I mean, what do you really expect? Every band/artist goes through some kind of change. You expect them to sound the same forever?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Anon308401 said:

 

I mean, what do you really expect? Every band/artist goes through some kind of change. You expect them to sound the same forever?

It’s not anything to do with their sound staying the same. Just some albums have been a lot worse than others lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Buttercup420 said:

Nobody writes hooks like Weezer. Great album. 

Interesting that you say that... I looked it up expecting Butch Walker to have his hands in it again as he did on some of the more infectious Pacific Daydream tunes and he did not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

I'm just going to rate each song in this one today and not talk about the reason for rating for this album.
Can't Knock The Hustle: 4.5/5
Zombie Bastards: 4.5/5
High As a Kite: 3/5
Living In L.A.: 4/5
Piece of Cake: 3.5/5
I'm Just Being Honest: 4.5/5
Too Many Thoughts In My Head: 4.5/5
The Prince Who Wanted Everything: 2/5
Byzantine: 2/5
California Show: 4.5/5

I was actually pretty hyped for this album and Weezer did well for it. Great recommendation to check it out, Peeps.
 

Can't Knock the Hustle: 4.5/5

Zombie Bastards: 3.5/5

High as a Kite: 4/5

Living in L.A.: 4.5/5

Piece of Cake: 2/5

I'm Just Being Honest: 2.5/5

Too Many Thoughts in My Head: 4/5

The Prince Who Wanted Everything: 1/5

Byzantine: 1.5/5

California Snow: 4/5

 

Overall rating: 2.5/5

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

album rankings from greatest to worst for me:

 

maladroit

blue album

EWBAITE

white

pinkerton

black

pacific daydream

green

teal

red

hurley

make believe

 

 

 

 

raditude

 

  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

320 and FLAC added!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, mR12 said:

320 and FLAC added!

BITCH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

weezer: weezer (teal album)

bruce wayne: does it come in black

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

I'm just going to rate each song in this one today and not talk about the reason for rating for this album.
Can't Knock The Hustle: 4.5/5
Zombie Bastards: 4.5/5
High As a Kite: 3/5
Living In L.A.: 4/5
Piece of Cake: 3.5/5
I'm Just Being Honest: 4.5/5
Too Many Thoughts In My Head: 4.5/5
The Prince Who Wanted Everything: 2/5
Byzantine: 2/5
California Show: 4.5/5

I was actually pretty hyped for this album and Weezer did well for it. Great recommendation to check it out, Peeps.
 

 

6 hours ago, ITB said:

Can't Knock the Hustle: 4.5/5

Zombie Bastards: 3.5/5

High as a Kite: 4/5

Living in L.A.: 4.5/5

Piece of Cake: 2/5

I'm Just Being Honest: 2.5/5

Too Many Thoughts in My Head: 4/5

The Prince Who Wanted Everything: 1/5

Byzantine: 1.5/5

California Snow: 4/5

 

Overall rating: 2.5/5

 

Can't Knock the Hustle: 1/5

Zombie Bastards: 1/5

High as a Kite: 4/5

Living in L.A.: 2/5

Piece of Cake: 4/5

I'm Just Being Honest: 2/5

Too Many Thoughts in My Head: 0/5

The Prince Who Wanted Everything: 3/5

Byzantine: 0/5

California Snow: 3/5

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2019 Kingdom Leaks.