Rorschach

While She Sleeps - SO WHAT? (2019)

105 posts in this topic

All links are empty unfortunately. Been empty for a few days, can we get a check on this?

Share this post


Link to post

Other Releases by

14 hours ago, bloodllust said:

Both of the 320 downloads are blank when opening the folders...is this normal ._.?

 

2 hours ago, blakewarford said:

All links are empty unfortunately. Been empty for a few days, can we get a check on this?

 

If you are on Windows and your default file manager does not handle this file try extracting it with 7-Zip, it should work.

Share this post


Link to post

OK, I'm a newbie to WSS but I'm officially obsessed with this record, so this may be a silly question... But there are some vocals here and there that I don't recognize, is Loz doing some cleans now or is someone else doing them besides Mat?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, vic.rivers said:

OK, I'm a newbie to WSS but I'm officially obsessed with this record, so this may be a silly question... But there are some vocals here and there that I don't recognize, is Loz doing some cleans now or is someone else doing them besides Mat?

Sean is doing some and others do a bit of vocals too, and apparently there might be some features? idk.

  • Upvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, negativecreep said:

 

 

If you are on Windows and your default file manager does not handle this file try extracting it with 7-Zip, it should work.

yup use 7-zip. I was having issues using winrar on WSL which I use for everything, for whatever reason 7-zip worked perfectly. 


Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Love the album, but i dont like the quality of sound, terrible!

who mixed and produced?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

clean\gang vocals got boring real fast

Share this post


Link to post

Their guitarist " backing vocalist " is the heart of this band, riff town. If he ever goes these guys are done, I really like this album though, I really like While She Sleeps.

Share this post


Link to post

They didn't manage to surpass the level they set with their previous album, but came pretty close.

8/10 even though lots of songs seem kinda similiar to each other, The Guilty Party stands out, best song on the album, by far.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

loving it, not 1 song that gets skipped when playing through 
praying they support architects on the upcoming Aussie tour 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, BringMeTheEmpire said:

Link broken?

I'm having issues with track 4. Any news on that?

Share this post


Link to post

Have never been able to get into this band, as much as i've tried - and i've tried multiple times.

 

This album could well be a Top 10 album of all time, I absolutely love it and am still smashing it multiple times a day - a month on. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Exsanguination45 said:

Have never been able to get into this band, as much as i've tried - and i've tried multiple times.

 

This album could well be a Top 10 album of all time, I absolutely love it and am still smashing it multiple times a day - a month on. 

Are you able to download the track So What?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.