9. GOOD GRIEF (03:38)
10. BACK OF MY MIND (04:27)
11. GATES OF PARADISE (05:20)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 12
  • Love 9

The question is....do I bump now or wait for 320?

WSS Review:
Anti-Social: 4/5 | Solid track to start off the album :)
I've Seen it All: 4/5 | Love the Chorus of the song. Great instrumental. 
Inspire: 3/5 | Different electronics used on this one. It's Average.
So What: 4/5 | Average
The Guilty Party: 5/5 | Such a great song. Still one of the best songs I think on the album.
Haunt me: 4.5/5 | The song grew at me until the very end. Really great ending.
Elephant: 3/5 | not long enough but that's just me. good song tho
Set You Free: 3/5 | Its alright. A Slower song of course.
Good Grief: 3/5 | It's indeed a good grief
Back of My Mind: 4/5 | Hard song I like.
Gates of Paradise 4.5/5 | Great closer to the album. love the back vocals.

Overall the album is alright. I do recommend checking it out. Hopefully, they make more songs like The Guilty Party in the future.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I don't get the hype behind this band at all, lol like how are they so big their music is the definition of yawn as fuck 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 7

I liked this! Overhyped, yes, but not bad.

Well hello there. Idc if it's 128 lmao :lol:So What? Hahahaha can't wait to listen to this. Thank you for the leak KL family :wub: you guys are so awesome!

I'm crying

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SilverMk6 said:

I don't get the hype behind this band at all, lol like how are they so big their music is the definition of yawn as fuck 

same

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ok lets see

13 minutes ago, SilverMk6 said:

Agreed

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

31 minutes ago, SilverMk6 said:

Idk if you've heard their first two albums but they really warrant the hype (especially This Is The Six), they kinda fell off after that, especially with the singles off of this thing (I haven't heard the album itself yet)

• Upvote 3

OMG OMG OMG

LET'S GOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously, they aren't looking to top You Are We (I mean I don't think it is possible) but this is one hell of a follow-up. It's heavy, it's melodic, and it's incredible. I was somewhat sketched going into this because of the lukewarm responses but as I'd hoped, as a whole album from front to back, it really stands on its own and shows that While She Sleeps has grown even more in many ways. AOTY?

Best Tracks: Anti-Social, Gulity Party, Elephant, Back of My MInd, Good Grief, Inspire, Gates of Paradise

Worst Tracks: Haunt Me, I've Seen It All (They are still great but the replay value isn't as great as the other tracks)

SmartSelect_20181111-154046_YouTube.gif

Edited by Stasz18
  • Upvote 1

it's good

BUT

don't think this beats any of their previous releases. it might be down to fatigue of WSS's sound but found their previous releases far more interesting and enjoyable. 

• Upvote 3

This wont be their best album but I definitely welcome and love the new sound they've created, my only complaint is I wish the overall sound was crisper and the mix wasn't muddy. The singles were crisp, but the rest doesn't sound like it. Very enjoyable album though. I get it, it's not as heavy, but the vocalist did have THREE throat surgeries.

• Love 3

This is actually on par with YAW for me or maybe it can even surpass it once I listen to it more and in proper quality. I think it still relies a bit too much on the guitarist's vocals but this time around the catchy parts are actually catchier somehow and there's still plenty of beef to go around and they actually pull off some fairly creative stunts they still haven't done in their earlier material while also continuing sounding like Sleeps and Sleeps only. Gotta shout out the crazy good closer too, really caught me off-guard from start to end.

Went into this expecting their most uninspired record yet but actually ended up being pleasantly surprised by a lot of it. Of course watching their recent documentary and seeing the way their sound is shifting I doubt we'll ever see anything as cool as TITS or Brainwashed but time will tell.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, dewey duck said:

same

You think this band is overhyped and you have a banner of ADTR?! Shame on you...

I'm just kidding, but it's all a matter of opinions and someone who appreciates a band that never released anything that revolutionized post-hardcore should understand that.

• Upvote 1

Back half is wayy better than the front, not as good as You Are We but still not too bad I give it a 7/10

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Adec21 said:

You think this band is overhyped and you have a banner of ADTR?! Shame on you...

I'm just kidding, but it's all a matter of opinions and someone who appreciates a band that never released anything that revolutionized post-hardcore should understand that.

hahahahahaha that banner is old as fuck. But yeah I understand. I tried listened to their previous material and it wouldn’t click with me 

This is better than I expected. Super catchy, didn't have much expectations but this blew my mind. Absolutely loving this

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Pretty solid

• Upvote 1

Ok., after a few listens i'm starting to enjoy this a bit more.

I LOVE YOU MAN

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dewey duck said:

hahahahahaha that banner is old as fuck. But yeah I understand. I tried listened to their previous material and it wouldn’t click with me 

hahaha I’m glad you didn’t take it negatively, kudos to you bud. Yeah at first I wasn’t to fond of them either, but This is the six is really what hooked me to these guys. I do agree that most of their recent stuff sound similar, I’ll give this album a shot, but I feel like I’ve heard all they have to offer already and it got old.

Long lasting artists like August Burns Red and these guys, really have it hard to keep some of their fans excited for more, everything they do is rock solid, but at some point it gets old and even if we know it’s quality material, it doesn’t resound the same.

• Love 1

I'm on Haunt Me currently and idk...this just isn't super memorable to me. It's not bad at all, i just don't think it's for me

• Upvote 1