serafina

Hollywood Undead - Discography (2005-2018)

39 posts in this topic

I never took these guys seriously, I honestly just find them as a fun band to listen to and enjoy. Though i will say DOTD was their weakest effort. Five was honestly a good return to form for them and allowed me to enjoy them again. I don't hate them at all, i dont take them too seriously, and i think a lot of others need to do that as well. I'll just be the detractor and say Swan Songs is one of the biggest cringe and edge fests ive ever heard. I get that its the album that made them "big", but man has that album not aged well for me.

NOTU>V>AT>SS>DOTD

EDIT: Grammar

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Other Releases by

@Bored To Death Yeah, my bad, dude. It's just a common thing to expect whenever HU is on here. The reception is a lot more pleasant than I anticipated lol.

1 hour ago, orangeboxnerd25 said:

I never took these guys seriously, I honestly just find them as a fun band to listen to and enjoy. Though i will say DOTD was their weakest effort. Five was honestly a good return to form for them and allowed me to enjoy them again. I don't hate them at all, i dont take them too seriously, and i think a lot of others need to do that as well. I'll just be the detractor and say Swan Songs is one of the biggest cringe and edge fests ive ever heard. I get that its the album that made them "big", but man has that album not aged well for me.

NOTU>V>AT>SS>DOTD

EDIT: Grammar

Hmm. Psalms is their weakest but it's an EP so I won't count it 

Id like to say before I rate the albums in order, my dad and I listened to them since their MySpace days, so none of this is from being a new fan 

NFTU > AT > V > DOTD > SS

SS so low because nostalgia aside, I think there's way too much of the "I wanna fuck bitches" type songs on it. And Deuce's vocals were meh 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ferzh said:

I LOVE YOUUU, I COULDNT FIND ANYTHING OF THEM NOWHERE ♥ ♥ ♥

don't you know how to google?

t2DLnik.png

The only reason I asked @Why Nolin? to help me with this is because I remembered him telling me he had all of them in FLAC, which meant 320 iTunes bonus tracks

Seriously he's not getting enough credit for this, he made this such a faster process

4 hours ago, Why Nolin? said:

don't you know how to google?

believe me that i did haha but the few leaks i found had like 128kpbs quality or were broken hahah 

On 2/20/2019 at 9:59 AM, 36Chambers said:

@Bored To Death Yeah, my bad, dude. It's just a common thing to expect whenever HU is on here. The reception is a lot more pleasant than I anticipated lol.

Because most people here at Kingdom-Leaks only disaprove of an album/band. Not shit on it. Big difference

On 2/20/2019 at 10:25 AM, Bored To Death said:

Hmm. Psalms is their weakest but it's an EP so I won't count it 

Id like to say before I rate the albums in order, my dad and I listened to them since their MySpace days, so none of this is from being a new fan 

NFTU > AT > V > DOTD > SS

SS so low because nostalgia aside, I think there's way too much of the "I wanna fuck bitches" type songs on it. And Deuce's vocals were meh 

AM = SS > V > NFTU > DOTD

Well, I just heard all the studio albums. Firstly, thank you for posting, I got to know the band better now, there are interesting things here, and some fun ... Anyway, overall I liked it, and can't wait for the band's sixth album, I hope they release a new single soon.

My top albuns:

5. Swan Songs
4. Day Of The Dead
3. Notes From The Underground
2. Five
1. American Tragedy

My top 10 fav songs:

10. Levitate
09. Your Life
08. Broken Record
07. California Dreaming
06. Day Of The Dead