All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Sign in to follow this  
Lord Kingdom

Wildways - Into the Wild (2016)

25 posts in this topic

cover600x600.jpeg

Leaked

Release - March 25, 2016

Genre - Metalcore, Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 Kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Skins
2. 3 Seconds To Go
3. Faka Faka Yeah
4. Sirens
5. What You Feel (feat. Lou Miceli of Palisades)
6. Slow Motion (feat. Cameron Mizell)
7. D.O.I.T.
8. Princess (feat. Rebecca Need-Menear of Anavae)
9. Don’t Give Up Your Guns (feat. Toni Raut)
10. Illusions & Mirrors (feat. Ian Shneyder of Now I See)
11. Wings
12. Not Alone

Downloads

Support!
Edited by Feeshmon
Quality update to 320! :)
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Other Releases by

One of the worst songs I have ever heard is on this album, I have to give at least some it a try to have an actual opinion BUT it is going to be rough. Rock it if you like it.

brdsx.gif

One of the worst songs I have ever heard is on this album, I have to give at least some it a try to have an actual opinion BUT it is going to be rough. Rock it if you like it.

FAKA FAK YEAH! :D

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

FAKA FAK YEAH! :D

Yup, that's the one, a complete dumpster fire.

brdsx.gif

When I've heard "Faka Faka Yeah" for the first time I didn't know what to think about it, because it was so bad. I wasn't even sure if I want to check out the whole release. But I decided to give them a shot and have to say this album is not that bad. It doesn't blow my mind or anything, but at least it's listenable.

When I've heard "Faka Faka Yeah" for the first time I didn't know what to think about it, because it was so bad. I wasn't even sure if I want to check out the whole release. But I decided to give them a shot and have to say this album is not that bad. It doesn't blow my mind or anything, but at least it's listenable.

They have Chococlayc from Change of Loyalty, it's impossible for the album to be unlistenable.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Yup, that's the one, a complete dumpster fire.

Agreed, and that one song is why I wont go any farther.

This is a pretty good album imo, minus faka faka yeah. Their previous albums blow this out of the water tho

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

This is a pretty good album imo, minus faka faka yeah. Their previous albums blow this out of the water tho

Agreed about the album. And I of course don't speak for the band, but Faka isn't supposed to be taken too seriously. Whether people enjoy it or not, a fan lost will be fans gained. I just hope people give it a fair chance. Too many good music out there to be enjoyed rather than negativity towards a single album.

D.O.I.T. is the only song I can stand! This is one of the biggest turds ive ever heard!

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Really solid. I love that they put "What You Feel" on it too. Thanks a lot

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

I actually enjoyed faka faka yeah its heavy and not too serious. I did expect the album to be better tho tbh

Tried to give this a spin, but they lost me after the third track. I deleted track 3 before listening to the album.

t2DLnik.png

I don't care what the haters say, this is a good album.

• Love 3

I don't care what the haters say, this is a good album.

I agree, other than that one questionable song.

• Love 1

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

I agree, other than that one questionable song.

I can agree the lyrics on Faka Faka Yeah are cringe. But the song itself is a banger.

• Love 1

An interesting album to say the least, I love D.O.I.T, faka faka yeah is horrible but its catchy lol. I was worried this album would be god awful but its not too bad. D.O.I.T is definitely my fav. Theres like 3 tracks I deleted the minute they finished lol.

I actually really love this. I never heard of them before Faka Faka Yeah, and I didn't like that song at first but it grew on me so I checked out a few of their other songs like What You Feel and liked it a lot and this album didn't disappoint. :)

Going to give this album a go despite Faka Faka Yeah... I'm hoping it's as good as their previous stuff

• Love 1

Miss the old SWIMT but this is good tho.

Quality updated to 320! :)

• Love 1

michael-b-michael-buble-242697.gif

Quality updated to 320! :)

Sick! Thanks bro, this is honestly my favorite album right now. Much Talent, So Awesome.

I actually find Faka Faka Yeah quite enjoyable. It's terrible but I like it lmao.