Sign in to follow this  
Lord Rorschach

Fail Emotions - Zion (Single) (2019)

6 posts in this topic

Meh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow they're still around?

It sounds like they transitioned from the heavy auto-tune alright, but I am hoping they stick to the goofy "trancore" that I listened to on occasion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ggl3dde said:

Oh wow they're still around?

It sounds like they transitioned from the heavy auto-tune alright, but I am hoping they stick to the goofy "trancore" that I listened to on occasion. 

Probably not, there was some changes in Fail Emotions before Zion - "Fatal FE" was a part of Fail Emotions, but one of them took over all the accounts, so the ones who were Fail Emotions originally, left and formed Fatal FE.

 

To sum it up: The Fail Emotions who did Reborn and Gravity are now Fatal FE.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Burst said:

Probably not, there was some changes in Fail Emotions before Zion - "Fatal FE" was a part of Fail Emotions, but one of them took over all the accounts, so the ones who were Fail Emotions originally, left and formed Fatal FE.

 

To sum it up: The Fail Emotions who did Reborn and Gravity are now Fatal FE.


Ah gotta love band drama.

 

(Also Mami is still best girl, fight me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2019 at 3:32 PM, ggl3dde said:


Ah gotta love band drama.

 

(Also Mami is still best girl, fight me)

Oh well, at least the dupstep metal style still exists, it's okay. But Fail Emotions is not good anymore, so Fatal FE will now take over.

 

(Sayaka at least didn't lose her head.)

(I know, my pic's Homucifer, but eh.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Copyright © 2013-2019 Kingdom Leaks.