600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - February 15th, 2019

Genre - Pop, Pop Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Head Above Water (03:40)
2. Birdie (03:35)
3. I Fell in Love with the Devil (04:15)
4. Tell Me It's Over (03:08)
5. Dumb Blonde (feat. Nicki Minaj) (03:34)
6. It Was in Me (03:43)
7. Souvenir (02:57)
8. Crush (03:33)
9. Goddess (03:41)
10. Bigger Wow (02:55)
11. Love Me Insane (03:00)
12. Warrior (03:45)

Total length: 41:46

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Great! Thank you!

• Love 1

Let's review this :)
Head Above Water - 5/5 - perfect song loved it as the first single
Birdie - 5/5 - Such a great song. Really moving.
I Fell in Love With The Devil - 5/5 - Another great song, Really moving song.
Tell Me It's Over - 3/5 - Was not into it as the 2nd single but its average. 
Dumb Blonde - 1/5 - WTF is this on here Avril.... Just please ignore this.
It Was In Me - 5/5 - Another amazing song with vocals.
Souvenir - 4/5 - Solid song. Still, you get into it well.
Crush - 4/5 - Good song. Hear more a pop song like Head above water. A lot of repeating lyrics. Radio might love this song. I'm fine with hearing this on the radio 
Goddess - 3.5/5 - Great song. Love the song but probably would get annoying fast. But honestly, still, love the Acoustic guitar and vocals in the song.
Bigger Wow - 3.5/5 - Still a good song kind of like her older stuff in a sense.
Love Me Insane - 2/5 - Its Meh I can't really get into it like the other stuff. It's alright but not my taste.
Warrior - 4.5/5 - Great song. Really moving song, love the instrumental. Great song Avril

Honestly, love the album. Love this change with Avril and so glad she fought her battle with Lyme Disease. For sure guys check out the album. A few songs I think she should not have put on but that's just me. :) 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I gave up listening to Avril since The Best Damn Thing. I used to like her old Pop Punk/Rock style then she sold out. Since then I can't stand her music. I heard Head Above Water and I was hoping for a slow return of old Avril (Like she said would happen when writing this album). Now I hear the garbage that is Dumb Blonde and my hopes depleted. I downloaded the album and it is all radio garbage and ballads with 2 cringy as fuck songs being Dumb Blonde and Better Wow. I now fully give up on Avril. She lied to us fans saying the old Avril is returning and the "Pop Princess" act was dead as stated on twitter some point in 2018.

I'm disappointed.

**At least she is still hot as fuck! (My #1 celeb crush from 2003-2010, since replaced by many others lol)

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, SHINEBOXX said:

I gave up listening to Avril since The Best Damn Thing. I used to like her old Pop Punk/Rock style then she sold out.

it's because they replaced her

https://metro.co.uk/2017/05/14/the-avril-lavigne-is-dead-and-an-imposter-has-been-living-her-life-conspiracy-is-back-again-6637354/

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

gracias por este aporte, descargando y ah escuchar este disco

9 hours ago, From Autumn To Ashes said:

Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, From Autumn To Ashes said:

You cannot be serious about that tragique ass mess

I had no idea Avril sang that Head Above Water song. It's so much better than that damn Dumb Blonde song. Is this album more like Head Above Water or Dumb Blonde?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, SHINEBOXX said:

**At least she is still hot as fuck! (My #1 celeb crush from 2003-2010, since replaced by many others lol)

She's a meh at best without all the makeup. Let me guess, during those years you were like 13-20? 15-22?

27 minutes ago, WYIN said:

She's a meh at best without all the makeup. Let me guess, during those years you were like 13-20? 15-22?

Haha pretty much 12-19 xD. She is still hot to me though just not the hottest lol. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, jbellaire said:

I had no idea Avril sang that Head Above Water song. It's so much better than that damn Dumb Blonde song. Is this album more like Head Above Water or Dumb Blonde?

Most of the album in my mind is like Head Above Water. Dumb Blonde is like the only weird odd song out.

1 hour ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

Most of the album in my mind is like Head Above Water. Dumb Blonde is like the only weird odd song out.

agreed with dumb blonde, I do like head above water and some other songs.  Other than that just sounds like your usual mainstream pop music.

• Upvote 1

Idk what to say, I've missed hearing her music thats for sure, I was hoping for a more Smile album sound. But I guess pop pop is what's the new Hot Thing for pop artists :lol: The album she did a song with Chad on wasn't too bad, but still not the same.  I grew up listening to Avril. And Chad lol. Chad still makes the same Nickelback music. Avril doesn't do ,well, Avril anymore it seems. And quite frankly I miss her punk pop rock beginnings. I love pop as much as the next guy but come on...  Will she ever go back to it? Or will this "drama Pop genre" continue?

Hey look! Avril released a worship album :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hellion6 said:

Idk what to say, I've missed hearing her music thats for sure, I was hoping for a more Smile album sound. But I guess pop pop is what's the new Hot Thing for pop artists :lol: The album she did a song with Chad on wasn't too bad, but still not the same.  I grew up listening to Avril. And Chad lol. Chad still makes the same Nickelback music. Avril doesn't do ,well, Avril anymore it seems. And quite frankly I miss her punk pop rock beginnings. I love pop as much as the next guy but come on...  Will she ever go back to it? Or will this "drama Pop genre" continue?

Probably she will stay to this or maybe the odd single she might go back to unless she surprises us the next album

• Love 1

Imagine being Avril Lavigne and dropping this album in 2019

• Upvote 2

avril lavigne is a bit like the cecil rhodes monument

a bygone relic of it's time that should be quietly put away and simply left in the history books 

• Haha 2

On 2/13/2019 at 12:36 AM, From Autumn To Ashes said:

Lol those dumb conspiracy theories are hilarious. The truth of the matter is she blew her creative load all over the first two albums and had nothing left in the tank so she puts out generic crap now

stellar pop album

12 hours ago, Tedwards_ said:

Lol those dumb conspiracy theories are hilarious. The truth of the matter is she blew her creative load all over the first two albums and had nothing left in the tank so she puts out generic crap now

I think it has a lot to do with her original band.

I think they all left after the 2nd album.

evan taubenfeld even released a solo album and I think it was pretty good

On 2/13/2019 at 11:00 AM, jbellaire said:

as a fan of Avril's since TBDT, dont bother with this album.