Lord Rorschach

Wicca Phase Springs Eternal - Suffer On (2019)

29 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - February 15th, 2019

Genre - Alternative Hip-Hop

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

*thanks for sharing @dankhill and @CanofPorkSoda*

Tracklist
1. Together (04:25)
2. Rest (02:11)
3. I Need Help (04:03)
4. Just One Thing (03:50)
5. Contact (02:55)
6. Crushed (04:10)
7. I Wake Up In Pain (03:36)
8. Does Your Head Stop (03:19)
9. Put Me In Graves (03:32)
10. Suffer On (05:33)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2

shit slaps yo

• Upvote 1

this is mad garbage. every song sounds the same. I guess it's fine if you zone off while trying to eat your third microwave burrito of the day, you just got fired form your job and it's raining outside, but wow this is hot fucking garbage

• Downvote 2

The more I listen the more I love it. The lyrics are some of the most vulnerable I’ve ever heard. The instrumentals are minimal but very effective. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Was excited to check this out. Loved "just one thing"

I thought this was a black metal album at first. Pretty decent, nonetheless.

Really love this. Corinthiax was great but this feels more personal and doesn't feel like he's trying too hard like before. Crushed is so fucking good. 

Its not terrible but everything starts to blend together sound wise from this and that drives me nuts lmao

7 hours ago, PatientlyDead said:

this is mad garbage. every song sounds the same. I guess it's fine if you zone off while trying to eat your third microwave burrito of the day, you just got fired form your job and it's raining outside, but wow this is hot fucking garbage

I haven't even heard this artist before but your favorite band is Tool. Which I fine I guess if you think Alex Grey is an deep artist, grow shrooms in your closet and drive a pick up truck with a The Punisher bumper sticker on it.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I've learned to appreciate this guy's music over the last couple years. This is worth checking out if you're a sadboy at heart like me.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

I wonder how many of the riffs on the album this charlatan stole. "Rest" can't be the only one.

Got this on preorder, but always excited to listen to it a few days early. Also for everyone that doesn't already know, Wicca Phase is Adam McIlwee, formerly of Tigers Jaw

• Upvote 1

This makes me feel good inside
I used to listen to Tigers Jaw several years ago and i never even realized this was the vocalist but ive been so excited about it ever since i found out

omg I love Lil Peep

7 hours ago, Nojstrebor said:

I wonder how many of the riffs on the album this charlatan stole. "Rest" can't be the only one.

Was the riff for that song stolen from TFB, or did they get it from somewhere as well?

Edit: The song I'm referring to is Swimming Pool by The Front Bottoms.

22 minutes ago, Mikasa said:

Was the riff for that song stolen from TFB, or did they get it from somewhere as well?

Edit: The song I'm referring to is Swimming Pool by The Front Bottoms.

I referring "Dead Bird" by McCafferty.

11 minutes ago, Nojstrebor said:

I referring "Dead Bird" by McCafferty.

Hmm, it honestly sounds like they kinda got theirs from the song I edited into my post lol.

or maybe my hearing is fucked up because I'm sick :shrug:

Edit:

23 minutes ago, Mikasa said:

Hmm, it honestly sounds like they kinda got theirs from the song I edited into my post lol.

or maybe my hearing is fucked up because I'm sick :shrug:

Edit:

Although I can hear similarities between WPSE and TFB, I'd say the riff on "Rest" is more of a direct rip off of "Dead Bird" than "Swimming Pool". I mean Wicca's lawyers haven't threatened to sue Brian Sella. Which is something they did do when McCafferty 's Nick mentioned it in Instagram and FB. In either case Wicca is a hack and I am a fan of both of the bands he [allegedly] chose to rip off.

3 hours ago, Nojstrebor said:

Although I can hear similarities between WPSE and TFB, I'd say the riff on "Rest" is more of a direct rip off of "Dead Bird" than "Swimming Pool". I mean Wicca's lawyers haven't threatened to sue Brian Sella. Which is something they did do when McCafferty 's Nick mentioned it in Instagram and FB. In either case Wicca is a hack and I am a fan of both of the bands he [allegedly] chose to rip off.

I mean everyone in this genre samples artists 

20 hours ago, lovedontlivehere said:

omg I love Lil Peep

Bro this sounds absolutely nothing like peep lol. Not everything in this genre is ripping off peep. Peep didn’t invent the genre. 

On 2/11/2019 at 11:22 PM, sprdnglkwngs said:

I haven't even heard this artist before but your favorite band is Tool. Which I fine I guess if you think Alex Grey is an deep artist, grow shrooms in your closet and drive a pick up truck with a The Punisher bumper sticker on it.

Why does everyone on this site take comments up the ass? But go off I guess XD

On 2/13/2019 at 7:53 PM, PatientlyDead said:

Why does everyone on this site take comments up the ass? But go off I guess XD

You called it "hot fucking garbage". Which is an accurate description of Tool but not Wicca Phase imo.

edit:

which part is confusing for you?

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, sprdnglkwngs said:

You called it "hot fucking garbage". Which is an accurate description of Tool but not Wicca Phase imo.

edit:

which part is confusing for you?

What does it matter to you what I think? If our opinions don't overlap then move on brah. It's not that serious lol

12 hours ago, PatientlyDead said:

What does it matter to you what I think? If our opinions don't overlap then move on brah. It's not that serious lol

Go reread your original post and ask yourself the same question.

1 hour ago, sprdnglkwngs said:

Go reread your original post and ask yourself the same question.

My post wasn't a response to someone else's thoughts on the album. What's your point?

13 hours ago, PatientlyDead said:

My post wasn't a response to someone else's thoughts on the album. What's your point?

Just that Tool fucking sucks, that's it really. Could care less about Wicca Phase Springs Eternal or you.