Lord Rorschach

Outline in Color - Outline in Color (2019)

What is your favorite track from Outline in Color - Outline in Color?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite track from Outline in Color - Outline in Color?

• 1. Not Enough (03:35)
    • 2. Killing Season (03:34)
    • 3. Vulture (03:09)
    • 4. Broken Record (03:53)
    • 5. Dust (03:47)
    • 6. Absence of Control (02:03)
    • 7. Smother Me (02:54)
    • 8. A Living Nightmare (03:18)
    • 9. Barely Human (03:27)
    • 10. Spark (03:18)
    • 11. The Stakes (feat. Kyle Lucas) (03:05)
    • 12. Dissolve (03:26)

37 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - February 8th, 2019

Genre - Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR/FLAC

Tracklist
1. Not Enough (03:35)
2. Killing Season (03:34)
3. Vulture (03:09)
4. Broken Record (03:53)
5. Dust (03:47)
6. Absence of Control (02:03)
7. Smother Me (02:54)
8. A Living Nightmare (03:18)
9. Barely Human (03:27)
10. Spark (03:18)
11. The Stakes (feat. Kyle Lucas) (03:05)
12. Dissolve (03:26)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 4

So tbh I was really surprised when I found out there were finally back. I thought and worried that the group broke up after what happened with the other vocalist and those 3 singles we heard in 2017, that was it. Im very excited to listen to this album. I think more excited for this then to check out InVisions new album lmao. Will probably be repeating this album over and over coz I know for sure, I want more coz its Not Enough. Thank you so much @Lord Rorschach for putting this up asap

:wub:

Album starts out so strong and then seems to lose it right in the last few songs, solid release overall. Some of the best tracks they've put out since Jury of Wolves

• Upvote 4

I hope this is any good cause I love these guys to death but the singles havent done much for me

• Upvote 4

Not what i expected - it's not bad but it's not really on per with what they released in the past imo

• Upvote 1

Gonna get loads of hate for this, but this is their only album I've enjoyed so far 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ammonyte said:

Album starts out so strong and then seems to lose it right in the last few songs, solid release overall. Some of the best tracks they've put out since Jury of Wolves

I enjoyed it more than i thought i would, but your on point there.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Bored To Death said:

Gonna get loads of hate for this, but this is their only album I've enjoyed so far 

I haven't' listened to this new one yet, but same here. Never been a fan of them before but i really enjoyed the singles. 

• Upvote 2

Hell yeah, day=made. One of the few things Oklahoma has to be proud of 

5 hours ago, Bored To Death said:

No hate man, you like what you like! Also, you're wrong! JK, glad you enjoy these guys, I've liked all their past albums, I'm worried about this one since the clean vocalist left, but I'll keep an open mind and give it a fair chance!

Unfortunately KC Simonsen was such a better singer, this album lacks a lot on the clean vocals.

• Upvote 3

Just now, FadiNg said:

Unfortunately KC Simonsen was such a better singer, this album lacks a lot on the clean vocals.

I would actually argue these cleans >

• Downvote 1

This band is really not for me anymore, every album seems like they get less creative and on this album most of the songs basically soun the same, and when you think there's something more interesting happening instrumentally, the clean vocalist comes back for his interchangeable lines from song to song. Very meh, wouldn't recommend, won't listen again.

• Upvote 2

The first half is really good, but the second half is so meh. It's still a good album, the first half offsets the rest! :like:

Ahh man, this is bland.

Proper disappointed. 

The prospect of OIC without KC was never something that got me excited but still hoped for more than this 

• Upvote 2

FLAC added!

Fantastic album 

This band has always been mediocre to me, Jury of wolves was easily their best album. I'll try to listen to this again later but I've seriously tried to get into this band like 10 times and I can't fucking do it lol

• Upvote 1

I really didn't like all their old stuff because it sounded so bland and generic. So my question is, is this any better?

ooft wasn't expect the hate in here after skipping through it .. i've been listening to these cats for a looong time and am enjoying the shit out of it

vocals are as good if not better than KC was to my hearers

11 hours ago, SilverMk6 said:

This band has always been mediocre to me, Jury of wolves was easily their best album. I'll try to listen to this again later but I've seriously tried to get into this band like 10 times and I can't fucking do it lol

same

I really. REALLY wish the second half of this album was the sound of the whole album 

• Love 1

It aint their best work but you can clearly hear the amount of emotion went in the makings of this one, also:

28 minutes ago, Bored To Death said:

I really. REALLY wish the second half of this album was the sound of the whole album 

I really agree with this cause the album is like perfectly divided.

One thing's for sure.
THINGS GOES FUCKING DOWN AT ''A LIVING NIGHTMARE''.

22 hours ago, FadiNg said:

KC would just do high pitch untollerable notes randomly throughout the songs. Not having my ears bleed after every song is a great improvement 

Jury of wolves is crap in comparison to this album 

As a long time fan, I am sorely disappointed with their new sound. I miss their soaring melodies, their unique song structure, and their old energy. This new album sounds too similar to many other post hardcore bands I've listened to. OIC was one of the few post hardcore bands I still listened to but now it looks like that closes out the chapter on my post hardcore obsession. Forever sad.

• Upvote 1

I've listened the whole thing twice, and i just don't get it. It sounds like your average, usual post-hardcore. I liked Vulture and Spark!

• Upvote 2

I at least expected to hear some great songs like "Three Knee Deep" but all these songs sound the same to me 

• Upvote 1

This album is actually really really goooood.

• Love 1

Not the same type of Metalcore as their other full lengths, but very reminiscent of their self-titled EP back in 2010, and I'm so glad that that original vocalist is back. Both of them were fantastic, but this album might be one of their best because of what he can bring to the board. 

9/10. The only thing I didn't really like was the ending of Dissolve, the final track. It didn't feel like it should've been the album closer, but other than that, absolutely no complaints whatsoever.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1