eris

Billie Eilish - bury a friend (Single) (2019)

12 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - January 30th, 2019
Genre - Pop
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:
01. bury a friend (3:13)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

**new album WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? out March 29th, 2019**

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Funny how she's one of the most unoriginal and generic pop artists I can think of but still became so popular in a really short time.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Sasuke19 said:

purity ring LP3 when??

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

FOUR IN THE MORNING AND I'M ZONING

THEY SAY I'M POSSESSED, IT'S AN OMEN

• Haha 1

Was very surprised that this actually sounded fairly different from normal pop

On 2/2/2019 at 1:30 PM, Sasuke19 said:

Funny how she's one of the most unoriginal and generic pop artists I can think of but still became so popular in a really short time.

How is that funny? A large portion of the artists posted on this site that are hyped up sound incredibly similar, yet you're implying it's a bad thing. That's what's funny. :) 

Let people like things, it'll be alright.

• Upvote 1

Not sure why people are harping on her for not being original. Especially in the pop sense, she's one of the more unique artists around currently. A couple songs of hers are definitely in radio territory, but not many. Granted, I haven't heard this one yet.

• Upvote 3

Really great pop song honestly, looking forward to the album thanks for posting.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

The more famous she gets, the worse music she makes

It's sad but truth being told, I think you are absolutely right. Her debut EP was 100 times better than this Black Skinhead rip off track. Still having hopes for the album but will most likely end up in disappointment...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, akamu24 said:

How is that funny? A large portion of the artists posted on this site that are hyped up sound incredibly similar, yet you're implying it's a bad thing. That's what's funny. :) 

Let people like things, it'll be alright.

Everyone can like anything they wants of course, this is only my opinion lol.

I meant, she became so popular in this short time for just coping other people when at the same time more original and interesting artists are still mostly ignored (but tbf this is how good promotion/being an industry plant works, sadly). I used to like her first EP when it came out too, but I lost any interest about her music so quickly tbh.

• Confused 1

On 2/24/2019 at 6:21 AM, Sasuke19 said:

Everyone can like anything they wants of course, this is only my opinion lol.

I meant, she became so popular in this short time for just coping other people when at the same time more original and interesting artists are still mostly ignored (but tbf this is how good promotion/being an industry plant works, sadly). I used to like her first EP when it came out too, but I lost any interest about her music so quickly tbh.

Fair enough! I thought your initial comment came from a place of condescension. Out of curiosity, who is she copying, exactly? I'm fairly new in listening to her, but definitely get Lana Del Rey and Halsey vibes. I would love for her to do something on a Kanye produced track or do a feature on his next album.

Most artists take something or are inspired by someone else. In your opinion, are Linkin Park and Purity Ring entirely original?

On 2/24/2019 at 3:42 AM, InsidAero said:

Not sure why people are harping on her for not being original. Especially in the pop sense, she's one of the more unique artists around currently. A couple songs of hers are definitely in radio territory, but not many. Granted, I haven't heard this one yet.

It's a pretty interesting listen, especially if you keep her other work in mind. I like the diversity she has shown, though.