BenjaminBurnley

Drag Me Out - Pressure (2019)

87 posts in this topic

The album disappeared on all platforms beside youtube, but no statement from the band, Denis, AA, or Sumerian. The album came out of nowhere and then disappeared at the same pace lol. Probably the weirdest album launch I've ever seen.

• Upvote 2

Other Releases by

Besides Make Me Famous and a couple of tracks on his Asking Alexandria album i was never a big fan of the other music Denis was a part of.. Never really thought any of it was bad i just couldnt personally get into it
However i played a little bit of this album the other day and it was a super easy listen with a quite enjoyable sound ill definitely be listening to this again to see if anything sticks!

Some albums are a lot like clouds you know...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/3/2019 at 11:35 AM, rxchvrd said:

it has been removed from spotify and itunes HAHAHAHAHAHAH

On 2/3/2019 at 6:26 PM, hundegsicht said:

The album disappeared on all platforms beside youtube, but no statement from the band, Denis, AA, or Sumerian. The album came out of nowhere and then disappeared at the same pace lol. Probably the weirdest album launch I've ever seen.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pressure/1451590827 Hollow was taken off the album 

Idk..... It's an okay album in certain ways. I still hate on him for what he did to AA. BUT. I won't deny he is a good artist. 

On a side note, did he create the band and leave like people are saying,? Or is he actually gonna stick with a group finally?

Also what happened to Heartsigh??? Still confused on that band. Not much info on them across Google

Still not up on Spotify :( kind of a bummer, I was really liking what I did get to listen to in the 12 hours it was on there

25 minutes ago, pizzaistheessenceoflife said:

So apparently Hollow was removed from the album for plagiarism of Alone in a Room by AA lmao (the chorus is similar)

The instrumental is the same

1 hour ago, pizzaistheessenceoflife said:

So apparently Hollow was removed from the album for plagiarism of Alone in a Room by AA lmao (the chorus is similar)

Source ? Besides the fact that they really sound aloke

Just now, DekinhoDesu said:

Source ? Besides the fact that they really sound aloke

I don't think there's confirmation it was removed for plagiarism, but it was removed

18 minutes ago, Bored To Death said:

I don't think there's confirmation it was removed for plagiarism, but it was removed

Dennis said on his IG that all the funds regarding to that song will go to charity

I can never judge an album until I listen to it as a whole.

with that said, that was a hard 46 minutes to get through.

• Upvote 1

FLAC added!

People saying Hollow sounds like Alone in a room, lol wut? 

This was speculated for some reason and people have obviously just jumped on board like blind sheep

• Downvote 4

4 hours ago, Exsanguination45 said:

This was speculated for some reason and people have obviously just jumped on board like blind sheep

Instrument is literally a straight rip

Thank God Danny went back to AA because this is what they would sound right now if Denis was still in a band. Generic as fuck, boring.

How is this anything other than generic rock? D&D was much better and that’s not the best of compliments

On 2/8/2019 at 10:27 AM, Exsanguination45 said:

Man, listen to it, really, these two songs are straight up the same !

This is horrible. Most boring and uninspired album I've listened to in a while. If you want to listen to this style done well listen to TPIY- Dispose or After Touch - You Wish This Was About You instead.

It Was Easy and Im Sorry are pretty good though, cant deny that. Love those songs

WOW, left this band too???? SAD  that's :

Origami (2009-2010) , Make Me Famous (2010-2012),  Down & Dirty (2012-2015), Asking Alexandria (2015-2017), Drag Me Out (2017-2019). 

Is This Guy Gonna EVER STAY IN A BAND!???  5 BANDS IN 10 YEARS, HIS AVERAGE IS A NEW BAND EVERY 2 YEARS.

tumblr_inline_oc2qbnwwS31qcgr79_500.gif

On 2/18/2019 at 12:14 AM, KoleJoseph said:

WOW, left this band too???? SAD  that's :

Origami (2009-2010) , Make Me Famous (2010-2012),  Down & Dirty (2012-2015), Asking Alexandria (2015-2017), Drag Me Out (2017-2019). 

Is This Guy Gonna EVER STAY IN A BAND!???  5 BANDS IN 10 YEARS, HIS AVERAGE IS A NEW BAND EVERY 2 YEARS.

tumblr_inline_oc2qbnwwS31qcgr79_500.gif

What? Source on him leaving Drag Me Out?

• Upvote 1

On 2/1/2019 at 5:14 AM, Drown said:

Imagine leaving Down & Dirty to join AA. Then imagine ditching AA and spend more than 2 years to release this.

Imagine him leaving this band, and another, and another, and another, and a never ending story with Denis!

On 2/5/2019 at 4:30 PM, Hellion6 said:

Idk..... It's an okay album in certain ways. I still hate on him for what he did to AA. BUT. I won't deny he is a good artist. 

On a side note, did he create the band and leave like people are saying,? Or is he actually gonna stick with a group finally?

He is a quitter and will always be branded as one!

Listened to the first three songs, and it reminds me too much of BMTH Amo album. Not my liking at all. I like it harder than this. I can hear similarities of Hollow and AA song but can tell the differences too. There is slight sounding differences. Vocals are little different too. Still this one is a skip out of my collection, and not a fan of a quitter either.

• Downvote 1

Just now, utahman1971 said:

Listened to the first three songs, and it reminds me too much of BMTH Amo album. Not my liking at all. I like it harder than this. I can hear similarities of Hollow and AA song but can tell the differences too. There is slight sounding differences. Vocals are little different too. Still this one is a skip out of my collection, and not a fan of a quitter either.

I only downvoted this for the comparison to BMTH