9. Big Things (03:11)
10. Legend (Remember Me) (03:59)
11. Drown (04:06)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

Some really good tracks, and then some weaker ones. Kinda sucks they cut out 2 songs, but overall I'd say this is a pretty decent album. If you dig his voice, you should definitely check it out.

• Upvote 1

as great as expected. I would've left off Felony (not personally a fan of the production). HBSM was definitely a surprise. imo the best tracks are Good Things, Glow, Pressure and Drown. His song-writing has definitely improved since Leave Your Love.

FLAC added!

I just hope this one sticks around longer with me. Liked Leave Your Love when it came out, but then it lost it's luster quickly. 

Thank you. I hope this is good.

I'm still sad that he deleted "Side To Side" music video.

I think this song and the video are pretty cool.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I didn't really care for "Leave your love" I listened to it I think twice.  Hope this is better.  When I think about Tyler anymore I just think about how Michael Bohn is no longer in Issues and I get sad.

• Upvote 2

I’ll mention that I loved LYL and still listen to songs from there.

As for Moonshine, I’ve only listened once but I like it a lot. A bunch of different styles on here and it keeps it fresh.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Kayze said:

Yeah I didn't really care for "Leave your love" I listened to it I think twice.  Hope this is better.  When I think about Tyler anymore I just think about how Michael Bohn is no longer in Issues and I get sad.

Michael bohn his new band has something coming like the next few weeks sounds very pop punk though 

I expected something way much better and creative, but i guess that's okay. Glow, Pressure and Legend are the songs that stood out for me.

2 hours ago, xcblackdiamond said:

I’ll mention that I loved LYL and still listen to songs from there.

As for Moonshine, I’ve only listened once but I like it a lot. A bunch of different styles on here and it keeps it fresh.

Can confirm the majority of this is fire. Favorites include Moonshine, Focus, Glow, HBSL, Felony, Pressure(!!). Though I do agree with 

1 hour ago, AMNESIK said:

I expected something way much better and creative, but i guess that's okay. Glow, Pressure and Legend are the songs that stood out for me.

in wanting a bit more creativity, I think the songs vary enough to keep me coming back. Lots of these will be great over the summer too. Overall I’m happy with it given that I’ve been waiting for this for YEARS.

5 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

Can confirm the majority of this is fire. Favorites include Moonshine, Focus, Glow, HBSL, Felony, Pressure(!!). Though I do agree with 

in wanting a bit more creativity, I think the songs vary enough to keep me coming back. Lots of these will be great over the summer too. Overall I’m happy with it given that I’ve been waiting for this for YEARS.

Yeah, for some reasons, i think my expectations were way too high on this, but i still appreciate it.

This sounds great of course, Its always quality content with Tyler Carter but this is a hard listen for me
Even the more positive vibes on this album have a sound that kinda bums me out but maybe thats just where i am in life right now.. Definitely a solid release regardless! Just the fact that it can make me feel anything at all is beautiful