Dust of Pain

While She Sleeps - The Guilty Party [Single] (2019)

25 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - January 30, 2019

Genre - Metalcore 

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps, CBR

Tracklist:

1: The Guilty Party

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2
  • Downvote 2

This album so far sounds like it's gonna be really good, but definitely on the weaker side for me. I don't know, it just doesn't touch the greatness of This is the Six or Brainwashed. Still loving this sound and supporting the band.

• Upvote 2

think it's time they try something a bit different 

sounds like all their previous stuff but not as good 

• Upvote 2

I think it's the best single yet it still sounds like a Brainwashed b-side with some newness added in. 

• Upvote 4

I actually quite enjoy this one which is cool. Don’t like the other singles at all. Still, the mix on this album is weird as hell and ruins the songs. It all sounds so wishy washy. But this song, musically, has some cool riffs and whatnot. 

I really enjoy While She Sleeps and I can’t wait to see them with Architects in May. But, like Architects, they’ve developed a bit of a samey style. It obviously works for them but I hope there’s some experimentation on the album. 

Also, the lack of capitalization in the song title bothers me. 

The three singles off this album are easily the three worst songs they've ever put out. They're still kinda alright though so I'm not too mad I guess. The mix sucks as so many have said. Shame they've lost that heavy punk edge from TITS and Brainwashed that really put them on another level.

• Upvote 1

Best single from this album they've put out so far. Fucking LOVE it. So hyped for the album, even more hyped to see them in Brooklyn the day after college graduation :D

I love this band to death but I believe it's time for them to freshen up their sound and add new elements to their songwriting, it's starting to sound samey.

Haven't been feeling these new songs at all to be honest, pretty disappointing.

I think im starting to understand the hype

Wow this fucking sucks. I literally just heard it and I can't remember any of it

• Downvote 1

some pretty fucking uninspired shit. 
used to be the best in the game. used to write music, now they just make songs. 

other two were decent songs. this one is completely dickless. 

• Downvote 1

So far 2019 has been the year of washed up bands releasing crap songs.

I'm sure good music will come eventually, not sure when though.

• Downvote 1

Best of the 3 but still average lmao. 

Sounds like a YAW B-side, it does the job a little but it feels like a filler to hold off something more special. Damn. This band are great and this album will make them more mainstream but where is the ENERGY they used to have?

this album will be like if WSS were black currant cordial and someone added too much water so the juice is weak / easily transparent.

Very enjoyable imo

Grown on me a bit since listening to it a couple more times, hopefully the rest of the album can do the same!

weakest of the three

still not bad

I've never liked this band a lot to start with, only the last album got me interested. But I came across this over youtube yesterday and FUUUCK this is amazing

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, DekinhoDesu said:

I've never liked this band a lot to start with, only the last album got me interested. But I came across this over youtube yesterday and FUUUCK this is amazing

Best dudes. This record gonna be great, I am sorry I doubted them in the slightest.

Edit: They won't ever top Brainwashed sadly.

• Upvote 1

Wow, this single is actually a great surprise. "Haunt me" was ok, and i fucking despised "Anti-Social" ... It seems like this album will be as confusing as "You Are We"