We are aware that some MP3 files have corrupted/black embedded album art. We are working to fix this for future releases. For those of you facing this issue, please avail yourself of our Artwork Finder.
Dust of Pain

King 810 - Suicide King (2019)

35 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - January 25, 2019
Genre - Nu Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Heartbeats (3:26)
02. Braveheart (3:58)
03. Bang Guns (3:50)
04. A Million Dollars (4:05)
05. .45 (3:26)
06. What's Gotten into Me (3:05)
07. Black Rifle (4:17)
08. God Is Watching (3:36)
09. Wade in the Water (4:56)
10. Sing Me to Sleep (5:50)

Total length: 40:29

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

Will listen later but surely this isn’t better than LPMOACWG

Loved the last album, hoping (...) 

hopefully there are 'little to no interludes' on this one. loved their first full lengths, but those fillers have been taking away lately

I wonder if there is a song on here about his rough childhood and knife wounds

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

Heartbeats is pretty good, the rest on the other hand... Does this man actually sing about anything else? Because, holy shit, I don't know how old is he, but he really needs to grow up.

• Upvote 2

unfortunately, ALOT of fillers again .. other than the singles. Theire first ep's and debut Lp are still tops

• Love 1

Braveheart, What's gotten into me and Sing me to sleep are pretty good, or La Petite Mort level. Second half is better than first, whole product is weaker than the last effort, but I still love his theatrical, poetic fuck up lyrics and delivery.

• Upvote 1

Been into these dudes since Proem came out. Loved all their stuff, well except the Queen EP (Just my opinion, but could have went without that) But this album sounds really good. Hoping the pre-order comes soon. Thanks for posting.

It's the best release they've ever done, but that's not saying much.

• Confused 1

How many songs on here are spoken word? 

This is better than I was expecting. Not bad at all 

Decent:

Heartbeat

Black Rifle

Wade in the Water

Rest of it is pretty shoddy

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Tzeromus said:

How many songs on here are spoken word? 

You mean like reading poetry or "rapping"? Only a few parts are the old spoken word style not entire songs.

This is genuinely hilarious. ICP meets Hatebreed.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Not feeling the heavy hip hop influence on some songs

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, sprdnglkwngs said:

This is genuinely hilarious. ICP meets Hatebreed.

But a million times better than icp. I think the same thing when I listen to these guys though.

I'm just gonna pretend "Bang Guns" isn't a thing. Love these guys usually, but wtf? And the repetitiveness of their "I grew up around guns, blades, death, loss, struggle, etc." has lost all of its powerful emotion and is now feeling very cheaply expressed. I love their previous albums, but 3 songs in here and it's not too good so far lol :(

EDIT: WTF...".45" is cringy as hell too. This is sad tbh lol like what the actual fuck are these hip hop decisions xD

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Venomborn said:

I'm just gonna pretend "Bang Guns" isn't a thing. Love these guys usually, but wtf? And the repetitiveness of their "I grew up around guns, blades, death, loss, struggle, etc." has lost all of its powerful emotion and is now feeling very cheaply expressed. I love their previous albums, but 3 songs in here and it's not too good so far lol :(

EDIT: WTF...".45" is cringy as hell too. This is sad tbh lol like what the actual fuck are these hip hop decisions xD

I feel like they just went "this whole 'triplet triplet duh' vocal pattern works well for rappers, lets try it"

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, guywithamango said:

I feel like they just went "this whole 'triplet triplet duh' vocal pattern works well for rappers, lets try it"

Honestly, yeah. Plus the lyrics are the exact same each song so far. Every fucking song is about his handgun or rifle being his "lover" or his difficult times. It's soooooo overplayed lol 8 songs in so far, I'm so let down. 

1 minute ago, Venomborn said:

Honestly, yeah. Plus the lyrics are the exact same each song so far. Every fucking song is about his handgun or rifle being his "lover" or his difficult times. It's soooooo overplayed lol 8 songs in so far, I'm so let down

I totally get it. Usually I can handle their (for lack of a better word) cringier songs, but I didn't even bother to finish .45 or god is watching. I'm hopong this album is just a case of "the label said we had to put something out"

3 minutes ago, guywithamango said:

I totally get it. Usually I can handle their (for lack of a better word) cringier songs, but I didn't even bother to finish .45 or god is watching. I'm hopong this album is just a case of "the label said we had to put something out"

I hope so as well! The only song that's relatively good imo is "Sing Me to Sleep". But wow...super let down here by this record as a whole, personally. Listen to this and then go check out their debut song "Brahma (Re-Recorded Version)". Goddammit I was hoping for that sound to be on this album so much lol

21 minutes ago, Venomborn said:

I hope so as well! The only song that's relatively good imo is "Sing Me to Sleep". But wow...super let down here by this record as a whole, personally. Listen to this and then go check out their debut song "Brahma (Re-Recorded Version)". Goddammit I was hoping for that sound to be on this album so much lol

Yeah the old stuff is really good. Was hoping for more slipknot worship here tbh. And yea for me sing me to sleep and black rifle, I like the sarcastic tone in that one lol

• Upvote 1

Normally i only comment ifi am curious or I have something nice to say.

But fuck this band. The music is not great and i can't stand their personality.

• Upvote 1

Way better than their last record, at least the interludes are gone. More guitars, more heavy shit, very forgetable tho.

• Confused 1

Angry midwestern American man: The Band

• Upvote 1

What the fucking shit ! After a couple of lessons this is easily the worst album this is because unlike the last album this album takes the same sound but makes it novel and weird so the songs are just weird and the lyrics are completely completely dead now they were cool when I first started doing these lyrics but the problem is they are stale now and it sounds exactly how they always have sounded except the raspy thing he does with his voice now he’s weird and it’s just not got the same affect as some of that early work hopefully With that next album they will bring the much needed change this band needs to stay relevant because now it is literally just an angry Texas redneck screaming about his love for guns and that fucking sucks because it is lame is a British person I don’t want to listen to 10 songs about how some redneck loves his guns I mean it was cool in their last album because it was deep and dark but in this album is just fucking weird and I don’t like it so overall I would give this album probably a five out of 10 at the very most five out of 10 that’s right this album is just boring there’s nothing new I hope they become a full on hard-core band In the next work because this sounds great really has potential but it’s just boring and if they made the music like a proper band without all of the weird shit which is electronically and the weird raspy voice it would be OK these guys should make the next album sounding like Kublai Khan because that would be lit I am glad I have this song and album on Apple Music because I wouldn’t want this shit polluting my phone memory it is rank and I will never listen to it again I will listen to the older albums but this album is just bullshit OK maybe it has a couple of good songs but they’re still not as good as the best songs on the last album I really like the last album but it had too much filler at least in this album they dealt with the filler material by cutting it out except the song quality is a lot worse I think these guys will break up within the next four years I can hear experimentation in some of the songs on this album but it is nothing that stands out to me it is like an album of shitty besides not a main release which is really a shame because these guys could do really really well but they just haven’t and the funny thing is that in the very first song they reference about the guy says how can we keep it fresh and interesting when really they’re completely fell flat it keeping the sound fresh and interesting because that just got into shit and we had to terret treat which I don’t like nobody else seems to like and it’s a shame Why does this guy love seeing about dead children and guns so much it isn’t healthy and it’s just weird he has got very little variation in his vocals and his style is pouring now maybe if he screamed a little bit more instead of trying this weird raspy thing and then his singing which is weird lyrics yet maybe if you tried something different this would have worked out but it just doesn’t if this was on the X factor this band would not get through to the next round even if it was X factor metal the truth is it’s just shit and I’ve said it multiple times now but oh well guys at least ammo is decent and at least fever 333 was decent and at least we  why does this guy love saying about dead children and guns so much it isn’t healthy and it’s just weird he has got very little variation in his vocals and his style is pouring now maybe if he screamed a little bit more instead of trying this weird raspy thing and then his singing which is weird lyrics yet maybe if you tried something different this would have worked out but it just doesn’t if this was on the X Factor disc band would not get through to the next round even if it was X Factor metal the truth is it’s just shit and I’ve said it multiple times now but oh well guys at least ammo is decent and at least fever 333 was decent and at least we have  A very good year for music ahead of us this is easily the worst album I have heard all year and it will probably stay that way  this guy is like at the grade landing at Towers with the whispery shit except he can’t do it half as well bang guns is possibly the worst song I will ever hear it is so shit these guys need to bring back heavy. As someone above mentioned they need to bring back the old sound like in the song Brahma which is fucking sick

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 2