LKA

XXXTENTACION - XXXTENTACION Presents: Members Only, Vol. 4 (2019)

21 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - January 23, 2019
Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Corey – Corey's Intro (1:52)
02. Cooliecut, Craig Xen & Killstation – Nothing (2:08)
03. XXXTENTACION – Sauce! (2:24)
04. XXXTENTACION, Flyboy Tarantino, Kid Trunks, Bass Santana & Kin$oul – Gassed Up! (3:46)
05. Kid Trunks, Flyboy Tarantino & Robb Bank$ – Plottin (2:57)
06. Tankhead & Ikabod Veins – Pick Your Poison (1:45)
07. Bass Santana, Cooliecut & Kin$oul – Fall in Love with Death (2:42)
08. Flyboy Tarantino & Craig Xen – Love Hard, Fall Fast (3:02)
09. Flyboy Tarantino, Craig Xen & KidWay – Now or Never (2:41)
10. Killstation, Cooliecut & Craig Xen – Cold Weather (2:03)
11. XXXTENTACION, Bass Santana, Kin$oul & Reddz – Touch Eem Body (3:07)
12. Bass Santana, Flyboy Tarantino, Kid Trunks & Craig Xen – Jahseh on my Wrist (3:37)
13. Ski Mask the Slump God – He Diddy! (1:14)
14. Bass Santana, Kin$oul, Robb Bank$, Bhris & absentwill – You Are Not M.O. (2:24)
15. Bass Santana, XXXTENTACION & Ski Mask the Slump God – Make Eem Run! (3:12)
16. Craig Xen – Proud Puppy Lover! (1:57)
17. Kid Trunks – Woah (Freestyle) (2:05)
18. Tankhead, ratchet roach, Flyboy Tarantino, Cooliecut, Kid Trunks, Craig Xen, SB, Kin$oul & Bass Santana – Members Only! (3:49)
19. ratchet roach, Bass Santana & Robb Bank$ – Radar (2:24)
20. XXXTENTACION, Bass Santana, Kin$oul, Kid Trunks & Flyboy Tarantino – Hi Wendy! (3:07)
21. Cooliecut, Kin$oul & rawhool mane – Over the Rainbow (2:46)
22. Cooliecut & Kin$oul – Red Pills (Love in the Matrix) (2:23)
23. Cooliecut, Craig Xen, Kin$oul & Ski Mask the Slump God – Empty (3:46)
24. XXXTENTACION & Killstation – Rebirth (2016) (2:34)

Total length: 01:03:45

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1

The way they milk his name kinda makes you strap on the tinfoil, go full Alex Jones and believe his label got him whacked.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Even dead this motherfucker is still around. Fuck him. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Come on, let the guy rest in peace. Quit releasing music in his name just to milk his fans

Let this guy rest in peace, damn god. Not even Linkin park or Adusioslave steal with their singer's dead and they could. It's almost disgusting to see colabs of X or eps/albums of him almost every time. 

At least wait a few to do it, idk. 

I'm not even fan of this guy but its really sad to see how they are milking every possible dollar of him

1 hour ago, Crust said:

Even dead this motherfucker is still around. Fuck him. 

could say the same about you.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ViewsFromThe666 said:

could say the same about you.

Couldn't care less about anything you would say about me, at least I'm not a woman beater and I'm very (VERY) alive 🤷‍♂️ two things that made me way better than this dude

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Crust said:

Couldn't care less about anything you would say about me, at least I'm not a woman beater and I'm very (VERY) alive 🤷‍♂️ two things that made me way better than this dude

he didn't do shit listen to full clips and not what one source puts out that is a clip out of context for clicks and shock value. and he never went to jail for that it was a accusation by a woman claiming to be pregnant it was found false.. be a typical sheep that heard one thing one time. i'll leave you to your starbucks and fortnite. enjoy.

He was a popular artist who had a bunch of material that never got released. If you died while working on music, wouldn't you want it released rather than it being scrapped? Posthumous releases have nothing to do with the artist 'resting in peace'. You guys do realize they didn't re-animate him for this, he's still dead. I don't know what it is about this rapper that makes 90% of people just go full retard... :lol:

• Upvote 1

@Ferzh didnt they just release an entire Chris Cornell album with all kinds of shit from all his projects literally calling it Chris Cornell? And the dude from Lamb Of God just released a track with Chester as well.. This is a members only release something that xxxtentacion loved very much where he made music with all of his closest friends and released it as one big tape.. Everyone on this thing were some of his closest friends, they were all at his funeral and all at his kids baby shower to support the mother of a child who is going to grow up with out a father because he was murdered.. This isnt just some random label collab shit, this is shit him and his friends had ready to go, something they worked very hard on and if you actually listen to it some of these songs are tributes to him and about his death where everyone pays tribute to him in their verse.. Same thing with Skins.. that was announced before his death and something that he had finished and was ready to release.. X was CONSTANTLY working on music and left behind enough material to release at least a few more albums X dropped shit like it was no big deal nonstop he was impatient and wanted his music out there asap.. He leaked his own collab with Diplo early when it was still just a demo that he mixed himself and called it good because he wanted it out there.. none of this stuff would have hurt X he wouldnt be upset about any of it and i mean he is dead so really what does it even matter its not like every time someone releases some shit with his name on it his soul or entity is like FUCK i cant rest in peace now!

Also his mother, is in charge of all his shit just like Peeps mother is in charge of his, with the supervision of the label.. Ski works on X's new shit, Smoke works on Peeps new shit, the labels dont just have his shit in a vault where they are like "hell yeah lets see how much money we can make out of throwing some garbage with these dead kids names on it" everything being released is extremely nice quality and some great music.. Not to mention This was released on X's birthday as well as the music video for Lil Waynes track featuring X and all the posts said happy birthday and shit.. this isnt just the labels being a bunch of cunts this shit was a tribute and a birthday present to x

6 hours ago, ViewsFromThe666 said:

he didn't do shit listen to full clips and not what one source puts out that is a clip out of context for clicks and shock value. and he never went to jail for that it was a accusation by a woman claiming to be pregnant it was found false.. be a typical sheep that heard one thing one time. i'll leave you to your starbucks and fortnite. enjoy.

he still sucks 

• Upvote 1

On 1/24/2019 at 1:41 AM, dewey duck said:

he still sucks 

nah ADTR does. they got 2 good songs.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, ViewsFromThe666 said:

ok 

I see being dead doesn't make him any less untalented. Shit music for dumbasses with shit taste. If you're dumb enough to like this trash, you deserve to be milked for your money every time his label releases another shitty album of untalented garbage.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I can't decide what has more angst, the album or this comment section 

On 1/25/2019 at 1:38 PM, ViewsFromThe666 said:

2 is still better than 0.

• Upvote 1

This album was a lil rough. Not too many good songs, but there are gems. X was a good artists, and a bit of that shines through here.