By Administrator decision, from now on the main feed will only show latest albums and EPs. The Latest Downloads page is not affected by this change, and additionally a new page called Latest Singles has been added to the Browse menu. RSS feeds are also not affected by this change.
LKA

Bands we lost in 2019 (the RIP thread 3.0)

46 posts in this topic

Added To the Rat & Wolves

My ticket home has been very quiet this year... Anyone has an update on their status? 

Just now, stefcore said:

My ticket home has been very quiet this year... Anyone has an update on their status? 

Might be a silent hiatus. 

Is Feed Her To The Sharks still a thing?

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2019 at 3:46 AM, Prototype539 said:

Pretty sure they didn't break up,just hiatus.

The Devil Himself

Mallory Knox

8 minutes ago, Summers said:

Mallory Knox

damn, these guys are local to me, kinda sucks but I can’t say I didn’t expect it

31 minutes ago, From Autumn To Ashes said:

ALAZKA probably broke up.

last update was last year.

Or they are writing?

52 minutes ago, From Autumn To Ashes said:

ALAZKA probably broke up.

last update was last year.

With this logic you'd think every band would have been broken up if they didn't post stuff after awhile lol

ok... so someone told me we can expect something soon from ALAZKA. (he didn't say a day or month but I'll guess next month)

and another band that broke up:

Desasterkids

They announced it on September 5 but I guess the people here forgot about them. But no surprise haha.

On 7/31/2019 at 8:46 PM, Prototype539 said:

You know, I was thinking about Feed Her To The Sharks recently. I wonder too when they're going to make new music again, been four years since Fortitude already.

• Upvote 1

Get Scared officially. 

"I know it’s upsetting, you have no idea how hard it’s been for me to accept. Especially because I had no choice in any of it. None of our band did, except for Johnny. He’s got all of the log ins to all of our social media, bank account, phone bills, YouTube. Literally everything. Which is why I had to make an entirely new YouTube even to post this video. It’s also the only reason why he was able to take complete control over Get Scared’s fate and decide exactly what fans should and shouldn’t hear. He then started using all of the accounts for get scared as his own personal promoting setting for his new solo album without any of us having any ounce of say or control over anything he has been posting about it. Everything he said about me, and Get scared was entirely done on his own without consulting any of us in the band before hand. There was a motive behind everything that he did. Which was to end get scared on his own recognizance to break off from us, and use get scareds success to promote his new solo career. (Which he has used my own personal templates to help create some of his songs) And as much as he wants to act like that’s not true, I’ve got me and the rest of my band who can vouch for that. I’ve been texting him/calling him for almost an entire year now and he refuses to respond. So that’s kind of an overview which still doesn’t go into everything else he’s done or is doing."