BenjaminBurnley

Future - Future Hndrxx Presents: The WIZRD (2019)

10 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - January 18th, 2019

Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap

Quality - MP3, 320kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Never Stop (04:51)
2. Jumpin on a Jet (02:17)
3. Rocket Ship (01:56)
4. Temptation (02:47)
5. Crushed Up (02:29)
6. F&N (03:09)
7. Call the Coroner (02:11)
8. Talk Shit Like a Preacher (02:12)
9. Promise U That (03:25)
10. Stick to the Models (03:16)
11. Overdose (01:55)
12. Krazy but True (03:05)
13. Servin Killa Kam (03:06)
14. Baptiize (03:38)
15. Unicorn Purp (feat. Young Thug & Gunna) (04:06)
16. Goin Dummi (02:41)
17. First Off (feat. Travis Scott) (03:48)
18. Faceshot (02:55)
19. Ain't Coming Back (03:39)
20. Tricks on Me (04:22)

Total length: 01:01:48

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Automatically dislike Future

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

I sincerely don't understand this kind of thing.... completely incomprehensible mumbling with boring simplistic beats and everyone thinks he's the best..... ?   ?   ?   ?   ?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, mcyates35 said:

I sincerely don't understand this kind of thing.... completely incomprehensible mumbling with boring simplistic beats and everyone thinks he's the best..... ?   ?   ?   ?   ?

That's people's music tastes now for some reason

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, mcyates35 said:

Pearl Jam started mumble rap. But for real this how people who don't listen to post-hardcore and metalcore feel about screaming. Future is trash though. 

Futures parents are still waiting for his first words.

• Upvote 2

Like it or not, this is actually some of the best material he has released in a long time. His mumbled, autotuned vocals are what actually makes this good. This is pain numbing music to listen to when you just feel like shutting your brain off and escape somewhere. If you don't get it, so be it. Not all music is for everybody, that's why multiple genre exist.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1/18/2019 at 2:48 AM, mcyates35 said:

21 hours ago, kazukiri said:

Pearl Jam started mumble rap. But for real this how people who don't listen to post-hardcore and metalcore feel about screaming. Future is trash though. 

On 1/17/2019 at 11:25 PM, DORBUSCUS said:

Automatically dislike Future

Dudes you dont know what bad is then lol. I bet you all love Eminem i love that guy but if you want real mumble rapping to listen to go check out KILLY hes full mumble and i like him. Future is no mumble you can understand him. Its only mumble if u cant understand him you can hear his words :P go listen to KILLY then come talk to me lol. We have some of his stuff on the site.

• Haha 1

@drownwithmatt This is so true though.. I made all different types of metal and was in love with it for about 7 or 8 years and at the end of 2017/start of 2018 i was going through a lot mentally and i decided to start making rap and pop because a lot of everything else was becoming too painful.. Out of nowhere rap and pop was a pain free escape, i could listen to it, make it, and just be in love with it and it felt amazing and is still something that i am very much in love with.. That goes for most rap and pop not just incoherent stuff, everything on the radio and the top of the charts right now is just euphoria fuel

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, strawberryjellyfish said:

@drownwithmatt This is so true though.. I made all different types of metal and was in love with it for about 7 or 8 years and at the end of 2017/start of 2018 i was going through a lot mentally and i decided to start making rap and pop because a lot of everything else was becoming too painful.. Out of nowhere rap and pop was a pain free escape, i could listen to it, make it, and just be in love with it and it felt amazing and is still something that i am very much in love with.. That goes for most rap and pop not just incoherent stuff, everything on the radio and the top of the charts right now is just euphoria fuel

I can relate to this on a spiritual level. @strawberryjellyfish I see you totally got my point, but I can understand people who didn't have a similar situation happen to them would not get it, and that's okay.

• Upvote 1