Rorschach

THE FEVER 333 - STRENGTH IN NUMB333RS (Japanese Edition) (2019)

89 posts in this topic

def top 5 of this month. banger album.

so with the 3's tracks, being they they are 2 tracks in one for each of them, I've decided to split all 3 of them up into multiple tracks because they sound too different to me to be linked together as one track. that being said, would anybody know any info on if the 2nd half tracks of 3's have names to them?

• Haha 1

309870369_nar02.png.0d873f258f0838c2011e001a4b8d3643.png

New Review Every Week!

Other Releases by

57 minutes ago, NightAngel said:

def top 5 of this month. banger album.

so with the 3's tracks, being they they are 2 tracks in one for each of them, I've decided to split all 3 of them up into multiple tracks because they sound too different to me to be linked together as one track. that being said, would anybody know any info on if the 2nd half tracks of 3's have names to them?

I did the same thing, making the album 13 tracks.  I named the "3" songs 3 (Pt. I), etc.  Kind of makes the album better knowing it's actually 13 tracks.

• Upvote 1

I had high hopes for this album despite not really feeling the EP. Loud, unapologetic, and surprisingly anthemic af. Not perfect but I'm loving it and getting better with each listen. A much needed injection into this genre. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, NightAngel said:

Genuinely amazed at how fucking stupid this statement is.

ThornyCanineAmericanbobtail-max-1mb.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

This band are going to blow up with this release.

Really enjoyed the EP so was already a big fan and they were ace live but this, this is the shit in my opinion. Literally everything I could have hoped it would be.

Early days of course but it's going to take something special to beat this to the AOTY spot for me at this rate.

• Love 1

I don't know man. Judging by the hype around this album I was expecting something spectacular. I didn't really enjoy Burn It so I had no idea what I'm going into, but overall I think it's good but could've been better. While there's a big creativity and originality behind this album, it doesn't really live up to the hype (imho). Songs like Animal, One Of Us, Prey for me (especially the /3 part) would be nice. It's usually the /3 parts that are tons better than the stuff before. Last split song and closer are pretty nice. Dunno man. Might take more listens for me to properly enjoy it but so far I don't see it being more than 6/10

rymacc 2.png       kpo pstance.png       last fm acc 2.png

Holy Cow, 2019 Hollywood Undead is sounding suuuuuuuuuper edgy. :P

• Downvote 1

Record label: Okay guys, you can put only 10 songs on this record

FEVER 333: Hold my beer...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1500x500.png.a7345bf487598095168f32f561c6c4bc.png

Even with amo out I'm still giving this one alot of spins this would be my 2nd choice for Album of The Month

• Upvote 2

giphy (2).gif

7 minutes ago, codeorange said:

Tbh i prefer all the material they didnt use!

The fever- b sides and demos .jpg

You are free to share it with me :)

t2DLnik.png

Friend of the band. Send me a pm and ill share one for those who want a bside

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, codeorange said:

Friend of the band. Send me a pm and ill share one for those who want a bside

I'd go for it!

imageproxy.php.jpg

To those i sent one of the bsides to,  spread it if you like. Enjoy! I just sent it to like 7 people so it should be easy to obtain now

I found the first half of this album to be fairly enjoyable, but after that I just kind of got bored with it. I like the version of prey for me that they played at their first show at randys donuts a lot better than the one that made the album

also if someone who got sent those bsides could hook it up that'd be appreciated

1 hour ago, codeorange said:

Tbh i prefer all the material they didnt use!

The fever- b sides and demos .jpg

Wtf that looks completly different, two/three songs off the actual album wut

If its possible for someone to send me the extra tracks too that'd be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Yeah I'd love to hear the bsides of this album

giphy (2).gif

this whole political protesting post-hardcore/punk LA thing has gotten stale. feels like letlive side project. overall, i did enjoy burn it, animal, one of us, the innocent. had higher hopes for this

• Upvote 1

Missed the whole b-sides thing, but would greatly appreciate it if someone could send them to me. Thanks!

6 hours ago, REXNIGHTLIFE55 said:

I am also interested in the b-sides please!!! ????

B side is the Japanese tracks.