We are aware that some MP3 files have corrupted/black embedded album art. We are working to fix this for future releases. For those of you facing this issue, please avail yourself of our Artwork Finder.
Lord Rorschach

THE FEVER 333 - STRENGTH IN NUMB333RS (Japanese Edition) (2019)

89 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - January 18th, 2019

Genre - Post-Hardcore / Rap Rock / Alternative Rock

Quality - MP3 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist
1. ... (01:02)
2. BURN IT (03:51)
3. ANIMAL (03:23)
4. PREY FOR ME/3 (05:11)
5. ONE OF US (03:24)
6. INGLEWOOD/3 (07:01)
7. THE INNOCENT (03:21)
8. OUT OF CONTROL/3 (07:09)
9. AM I HERE? (02:48)
10. COUP D’ÉTALK (04:00)
11. TRIGGER (Japanese Bonus Track)
12. VANDALS (Japanese Bonus Track)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

*credit to @Drown for purchasing the Japanese edition*

• Upvote 9
  • Love 5

What a pleasant surprise this is, superior to the taste they gave us with the EP, and even if there's a lot of repetition as far as verse-chorus-verse-chorus structure goes, most of the songs here are written really fucking solidly and have this fluidity about them where you just know that they knew exactly what the fuck they were doing when they blended anthemic choruses with hip-hop/RnB electronics and with Jason's rabid screams so well, and those tempo/sound changes on the longer songs, fantastic. Strong 8 so far from me and probably best album this year so far.

• Upvote 17

Brilliant debut lp, can't really add much since desk pretty much said everything about it.

• Haha 1

Awesome, gonna be a good day!

sweeeet thank you for this .. Jason sounds heaps like beau bokan to me on that Burn It single in sections

Thanks, I've been waiting for this! :wub:

After listening the whole album, I can say it's much better than I expected

After first listen, I'm confuzzled af, but also, pleasantly surprised :lol: I mean, EP was...fine, didn't enjoy it much, this is very versatile, very unique mix of pretty much every fitting genre possible and I pretty much hate hip-hop and R'n'B, but these guys mixed it so well, that everything blends almost perfectly B) there is not any particular boring moment, couple of meh ones, the woah woahs are gonna kill me one day, but overall this is very strong debut and an interesting start of 2019 for me :D thumb up and \m/
It tastes like Rage Against The Machine mixed with Nu-Metal influences from Linkin Park, Korn...whatever else, early Papa Roach, licking Hip-Hop and R'n'B just a bit to make it all interesting :) 
OR IF WHOLE LINKIN PARK DISCOGRAPHY FUCKED IN A HUGE GANGBANG AND INVITED HIP-HOP ALBUMS FOR A SMALL BALL TICKLE

01. ... (Here comes the FEVER!) [intro/intro]
02. Burn It (We are starting off strong with this single that already shows what you can expect from numb333rs) [8/10]
03. Animal (We are not slowing down, I feel new Atreyu from this and strong RATM vibes...both are now pretty much the same? Good one, not great, but solid especially near the end :ph34r:[7,5/10]
04. Prey For Me/3 (First double track or how to call it, both parts are amazing and the screams are on point, one small flaw is that final repetition, but I can say, it all fits) [9/10]
05. One Of Us (Starts like fucking song from Nicki Minaj or some kind of triple hoe fusion Beyoncé, Grande...BUT that dies quickly and from there it's great, then at the end hoes again) [8/10]
06. Inglewood/3 (Another long track and there the anger shifts with emotions at the first half and second half comes as a machine gun, almost perfect mix of elements, touching chorus) [9/10]
07. The Innocent (Strongest Linkin Park influence from the album, but also weirdest Hip-Hop fusion here, best track on album, if only it was longer) [10/10] 
08. Out Of Control/3 (I cannot remind that one guy that likes to overbass things, but this is pretty much it, great track nonetheless, last longest) [8/10]
09. Am I Here? (This is something like first half of Inglewood, emotional, with background music Linkin Park-esque, then screams come and emotion intensifies with a classical end) [9/10]
10. Coup D'étalk (I just don't know what to say anymore xD another interesting blending of pop elements and heavy ones, a bit like Burn It) [8/10]

VERDICT: 8,5/10

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Stand outs to me on a first listen are BURN IT, ONE OF US, THE INNOCENT and COUP D'ETALK.

I started typing this as I was listening thinking I wasn't a fan of their softer, calmer songs but AM I HERE? is incredible.

As of right now, I think the album is great but I'm not too big a fan of the 3 songs ending in /3. Still gonna loop this for weeks and hopefully they'll grow on me when I look at the lyrics. Can't wait for their UK tour later this year!!!

I also love how in ... and COUP D'ETALK they've recorded audiences from their shows chanting 333!

• Upvote 1

Thank you!! Looking forward to giving it a spin.

i love it <3 

• Love 1

Honestly this is going to take some beating this month, get it done amo

You really gotta go into it and forget all about Letlive. This is a new band new style new sound. So you can’t base your judgement off of past music. 

• Upvote 1

We're only 17 days into 2019 and I probably already listened to the best album of the year. 

• Upvote 5

Really digging the Album, even though it's a bit rough around the edges on first listen, but that was the same with the EP that grew on me quickly.

I just love their Hardcore/Rap/Trap mixture with Jasons heavenly voice in those melodic choruses, the genre definitely needs more bands like them to push the boundaries. Don't get why they wouldn't cut the songs before the /3 interludes though.

First listen favorites are The Innocent, Prey For Me, One Of Us, Burn It, Coup D'Etalk.

8.3/10

Hard to have an opinion on this, i guess it's OK. What i don't like though, its the "2 in 1" songs like Pray For Me and Inglewood. Like on Inglewood, there's no transition. it's a cool, chill out songs and boom, total unnecessary breakdown out of nowhere. I like Animal, Coup D'Étalk and Out Of Control, even though 1st and 2nd half are totally different songs.

Is nobody gonna y’all about how god damn magnificent Inglewood is? Holy hell. Maybe the best song I’ve heard this year so far. This album really is a pleasant surprise like dwesk mentioned. I didn’t expect to love it. I didn’t really even WANT to listen to it this morning. But I’m glad I did. I looooooove the random pitch changes or whatever you call them. Inglewood is the best song here, but The Innocent, Out Of Control, and Prey For Me are also exceptional. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Is nobody gonna y’all about how god damn magnificent Inglewood is? Holy hell. Maybe the best song I’ve heard this year so far. This album really is a pleasant surprise like dwesk mentioned. I didn’t expect to love it. I didn’t really even WANT to listen to it this morning. But I’m glad I did. I looooooove the random pitch changes or whatever you call them. Inglewood is the best song here, but The Innocent, Out Of Control, and Prey For Me are also exceptional. 

Read my review, I praise Inglewood there :lol:

INGLEWOOD/3 IS SO GOOD, MAN... WHAT A SONG 
i like it, an album to be listened many times in a day, i give a 9/10

• Love 2

I was not anticipating this album I didn't care about it. But I am not one to just write something off just for the sake of it everything gets a fair shot even if just out of pure curiosity. So going into this with no expectations at all other then thinking I wouldn't care about it from the start I gotta say this album is thoroughly enjoyable. I was never a big fan of LetLive or even a small fan for that matter but this shit works so well. 

Thanks for the post.  

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Glad everyone is enjoying this. I wasn't a fan of the Made An America EP much at all, so I was very surprised by how much I dug this album... very glad this project is progressing in a way I can get behind, I'm a huge fan of the members' previous bands and am happy that they're getting so big already with this.

38 minutes ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Inglewood: take your heart out and say "fuck, you really want this song in your mind" the clean vocals from Jason OMFG, it's a beautiful song and the best here. buttt "am i here?" the same reason, his clean vocals...

My God is this ever good. I loved the EP and this is even better. Thanks for this!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

FLAC added!

• Upvote 1

Legitimately a 10/10 album 

Inglewood is pretty awesome also

• Upvote 2

Jason just can't release any bad music!

I was really looking forward to this but first time through this is a huge letdown. Hope it grows on me. 

• Upvote 1

made an america never really grabbed me but goddamn this is FANTASTIC, love almost every song on here to pieces

inglewood/3 and the innocent are my highlights for sure

Can we just take a minute on how you can hear how much Jason loves his son and how emotional AM I HERE? is