LKA

Hotel Graffiti - Why Bad Things Happen to Good People (2019)

15 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - January 11, 2019
Genre - Metalcore, Post-Hardcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

*@drum_maniac's band, check it out!*

Tracklist:

01. Doom Box (0:56)
02. Checkmate (2:56)
03. Key (3:19)
04. Chalk 96' (3:14)
05. Special (2:57)
06. Karma (3:16)
07. Jet Lag (1:16)
08. Light Me Up (2:31)
09. IDC (2:49)
10. Overdose (3:05)
11. Stereo (2:31)
12. HoneyMoon (3:24)
13. Menage a Trois (3:46)

Total length: 36:00

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 2

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

better late then never. This shit is hot fire. 

• Upvote 3

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

Glad people are digging this, please do tell your friends/family and pick it up from digital stores like Itunes/Google Play Music if you can ??

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Damn that's a banger song. I thinking I'm gonna like this band :D :wub: :lol:

• Love 2

I was posting a YouTube vid of "Karma" in the chat and nobody noticed it at all lmao very glad this has been posted! Some great stuff here, my fave's are "Karma" and "HoneyMoon", but this album as a whole is quite an amazing ambient/experimental experience :)<3

• Love 1

17 hours ago, Venomborn said:

I was posting a YouTube vid of "Karma" in the chat and nobody noticed it at all lmao very glad this has been posted! Some great stuff here, my fave's are "Karma" and "HoneyMoon", but this album as a whole is quite an amazing ambient/experimental experience :)<3

Oh man, Chalk 96' was my favourite but now it's gotta be Karma - that intro to it is pure chug

• Love 1

3 hours ago, ROBYER1 said:

Oh man, Chalk 96' was my favourite but now it's gotta be Karma - that intro to it is pure chug

Hell yes. That song is so damn good. One of the best post-hardcore/metalcore songs I've heard in a while. Feels like a great mixture of what I grew up with and some modern twists, love it!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

the clean vocalist sounds SO familiar, and yet I can't place it in my mind. could anybody tell me what other bands he's been in, if any?

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

@NightAngel It's Bryce Kariger, which is one of my favorite rock producers. He produced this and many other bands. He does guest vocals on some of the projects he produced, including screaming. He was in That's Outrageous towards the end and did the screaming on their last song.

57 minutes ago, jerkchicken said:

@NightAngel It's Bryce Kariger, which is one of my favorite rock producers. He produced this and many other bands. He does guest vocals on some of the projects he produced, including screaming. He was in That's Outrageous towards the end and did the screaming on their last song.

okay, well thanks for the info. I totally passed up That's Outrageous back then, but I might have to go back and listen to them now.

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

@NightAngel You definitely should if you like this style of music. Check out Call It Home as well, which he also produced almost their entire discography. They are basically That's Outrageous 2.0.

Still think this album is under the radar but such a solid release people gotta hear

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

On 1/18/2019 at 2:41 PM, jerkchicken said:

@NightAngel You definitely should if you like this style of music. Check out Call It Home as well, which he also produced almost their entire discography. They are basically That's Outrageous 2.0.

Holy shit no wonder they somewhat remind me of That's Outrageous/Call It Home. I love that shit! Gonna re-listen to TO's last song now haha

Love to see all of the positive comments!  Keep an eye out for more music from us, soon!  

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1