And the Kingdom Leaks 2018 Album of the Year goes to...
realowl

FEVER 333 - ANIMAL [Single] (2019)

18 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - January 13th, 2019

Genre - Post-Hardcore, Experimental

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR (Web-Rip)

*Radio-Edit Version*

Tracklist:

03 ANIMAL

Download

Brand New Album out this Friday!

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4

Such a great track. Hyped for this album on friday.

I've been dying to hear another track since BURN IT came out. Fingers crossed the rest of the album will be as good these two singles!

Great track, really looking forward to hear a non-radio rip!

• Upvote 1

Best live performance I've seen in ages, I can't wait for the full album

• Upvote 1

Guess I'm in the minority, but this band continues to disappoint me. More generic radio rock. The "breakdown" in this song is pretty cool, everything else is repetitive, bland, and uninspired. How can a band with three of the most forward-thinking musicians in post-hardcore and metalcore write music this boring? Jason's one of my favorite lyricists ever, yet these lyrics are some of his worst ever. It feels like he didn't even write them, or he phoned them in completely.

Still going to listen to the album on friday, but my expectations are low.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, moshlyfe said:

Guess I'm in the minority, but this band continues to disappoint me. More generic radio rock. The "breakdown" in this song is pretty cool, everything else is repetitive, bland, and uninspired. How can a band with three of the most forward-thinking musicians in post-hardcore and metalcore write music this boring? Jason's one of my favorite lyricists ever, yet these lyrics are some of his worst ever. It feels like he didn't even write them, or he phoned them in completely.

Still going to listen to the album on friday, but my expectations are low.

Definitely know what you're saying, it's taken a long time for Fever to grow on me, but they do make really fun tracks, they might not be as written as well as letlive. but they're still good tunes.

I do prefer the Pressure Cracks EP they released, and I'm glad to see they're making new music for that too.

• Upvote 2

My favourite track of them next so Soul'd me out. I love his harsher vocals with some of the melodies he did on letlive.'s If I'm the Devil... Feared this project would go in a very hardcore punky direction only, glad to hear the softer tones with the experimental stuff. 

Fun track! this the first song from them i actually enjoy!

I don't think it's too fair to compare letlive. to The Fever 333 because the intention behind the two projects isn't the same one. While the main lyricist is the same person, as I see it, letlive. talked more about personal introspective matters. The Fever 333 is more than clearly focused on a social message, on getting a point across to as many people as they can, and for that, a straight-forward simple and blunt message is a great way to go, as Rage Against the Machine already did in the 90s. So as I can get people preferring the more inspired complex lyrics of letlive. (I might like them a bit more too), I can see the way they're trying to go with this and I really think they're doing it the right way.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to the rest of this album. Wouldn't be surprised if its AOTY material. 

• Upvote 2

While this is cool, I still miss letlive.

Not comparing both bands, just wishing letlive. was still a thing (same with Squid the Whale and Emarosa)

• Upvote 1

For all you Pressure Crack fans they should have new material out soon

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jordi el Sevillano said:

While this is cool, I still miss letlive.

Not comparing both bands, just wishing letlive. was still a thing (same with Squid the Whale and Emarosa)

Ya im with you man wish letlive was still a thing. Even i wish Downplay was still a thing.

• Upvote 1

This is good but just doesn’t scratch that Jason itch that letlive. and Pressure Cracks did. It’s a shame that ll. released a damn near perfect album and called it quits. 

• Upvote 1