Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 6

Love this. 9/10 easily.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Gotta be honest, I've been getting kinda bored with Metalcore lately and didn't think a release from that genre could blow me away anymore. But after listening to their EP from 2017, which was easily a 9/10 for me, I knew I was wrong. While most bands seemed to just copy what everyone else is doing, these guys had really created their own style

And the singles made it obvious that they would continue this trend. But damn. I didnt expect it to be THIS good. Crazy good bouncy and melodic instrumentals complimented by very well thought out lyrics and outstanding vocals.

Like their EP, this is at least a 9/10, just like their EP. Which was a 9/10 as well. Silent Planet aint got shit on this. They have never made a 9/10 album. Unlike these guys.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

All the singles have been great so far. I'm really excited to hear this.

Totally impressed by this album. EP was amazing but this album just beats any nu metal ive heard recently. God damn! :jams: 

@Daniel_Defoe it's hereeeeeee :D

• Love 1

Liked the singles, hyped to listen, but y'all hyping this up heavy.

Nice, cool riffs!! It has almost some kind of Old KoRn vibe to it.

3 hours ago, BrickFace said:

Silent Planet aint got shit on this. They have never made a 9/10 album. Unlike these guys.

Have you never listened to Silent Planet - When The End Began? Clearly a 9/10 album.

• Haha 5

Getting old Slipknot/Bizkit vibes. This is good! Thanks fam.

• Upvote 1

unless they have a cute drummer like VCTMS i can't give this anything higher than an 8 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

This is the sound Sylar should've stayed. great thing. 9/10 

• Upvote 2

I can definitely get behind this, never heard of them before.

MY honest thoughts about this album (without memes):

Time to ruin the memes and bring the real deal. Back when they released Throat I immidiately knew that they took a different direction apart from their EP. Some songs sound like something you'd hear on MiW's Graveyard Shift, some songs bring the Linkin Park - Meteora vibes, but it's usually the simple edgy lyrics and transitions between rap parts, upbeat choruses and hard riffs that ruin the mood. I honestly enjoyed it, but of course, there are some songs like Throat or Holding On that I genuinely not like. However a lot of great songs there as well! P.S.A. and Grey Sky have some super cool riffs and breakdowns. Sacrifice is a great opener. Repetitive and cringe lyrics but it's a great start. Closer is great as well and fits the album really well. Overall I didn't expect any advanced lyrics, like, it's nu-metal, come on. It's a solid 7/10 with great replay value. Check these guys out if you're into numetal, rap, Motionless in White, Stray From The Path or SHVPES.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Those guys are dope

BERO Recommends

On 1/10/2019 at 12:07 PM, Hellion6 said:

Totally impressed by this album. EP was amazing but this album just beats any nu metal ive heard recently. God damn! :jams: 

@Daniel_Defoe it's hereeeeeee :D

FUCK YES. DOWNLOADING NOW. The EP was cool, and I'm HYPED FOR THIS SHIT

• Haha 1

This is actually so good. Never listened to these guys before and I am hyping this A LOT

• Love 1

Didn''t knew Afterlife could be this good. I mean, last effort was good but I thought they were just another nu-metalcore band. Pretty impressive record, I loved it.

• Love 1

Saw these guys live a few days ago, had to check this out. shits been on repeat

• Love 1

On 1/15/2019 at 1:05 PM, Crust said:

Didn''t knew Afterlife could be this good. I mean, last effort was good but I thought they were just another nu-metalcore band. Pretty impressive record, I loved it.

I agree. Last effort was good. The Vicious Cycle EP from 2017 was pretty good and I enjoyed it, but holy damn this album is leagues ahead of that. The melodies and clean vocals on this album are amazing and didn't appear nearly as often on the previous one.