Genre - Alternative R&B
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. happy never after (2:03)
02. imagine if (3:17)
03. nobody's home (3:12)
04. t-shirt (3:04)
05. insane (4:06)
06. dear insecurity (feat. ben abraham) (3:38)
07. pajamas (3:32)
08. wait (2:10)
09. the broken hearts club (3:04)
10. feel better (3:09)
11. be (3:17)
12. i hate u, i love u (feat. olivia o'brien) (4:11)
13. p.s. (1:43)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Other Releases by

I didnt mind the song in the YT vid. Thanks for the share, ill have to give this a spin.

Project Monarch controlling another hapless victim. We have butterflies and the sunflower. 

They're laughing in our faces! Post Malone, Swae, Lil Pump, and now Gnash are but pawns in their fiendish game. 

Bless our KL home, Lord Jesus 777

• Haha 1

@gocomeback damn the first half of that seems mad serious and im intrigued because im a sucker for a good conspiracy theory and MK Ultra is something ive looked at for quite a while in the past.. but then the last line haha cant tell if the whole thing is a meme or just the last line but if youre serious about the whole thing i would love to hear more of your thoughts about it! If the butterfly and sunflower thing is real ive never heard of it before and i didnt know there were theories that post is involved with all that.. He was asked on the H3 Podcast if he had ever seen anything weird like that in the industry and he said no because he didnt think he was famous enough to be a part of that.. That was before b&B dropped though and his fame has skyrocketed since then so i wouldnt be surprised if there is some illuminati shit going on there hahaha

@strawberryjellyfish haha I'm so happy you asked!

Well, Monarch Butterflies and Sunflowers are both supposedly symbols of someone under the control of Project Monarch which is a modern day version of MK Ultra.

The details of their methods of control are pretty grizzly, so I won't get into that here.

I don't firmly believe in it, but it's fun to make connections and see if I can find any other conspiracy fans around.

Like, I was actually pretty spooked for a second when posty released that song Sunflower with swae. But, honestly, even if it was real, still doesn't have any affect on me lol. I hope...

There's plenty of great YouTube videos detailing some instances of supposed celebrities under Monarch Mind Control. If you'd like some sources, DM me and I'd be happy to show ya!

• Love 1

On 2/9/2019 at 2:54 PM, gocomeback said:

@strawberryjellyfish haha I'm so happy you asked!

Well, Monarch Butterflies and Sunflowers are both supposedly symbols of someone under the control of Project Monarch which is a modern day version of MK Ultra.

The details of their methods of control are pretty grizzly, so I won't get into that here.

I don't firmly believe in it, but it's fun to make connections and see if I can find any other conspiracy fans around.

Like, I was actually pretty spooked for a second when posty released that song Sunflower with swae. But, honestly, even if it was real, still doesn't have any affect on me lol. I hope...

There's plenty of great YouTube videos detailing some instances of supposed celebrities under Monarch Mind Control. If you'd like some sources, DM me and I'd be happy to show ya!

kehlani put out a new track called Butterfly! :o